staking bug i want my refund

This is a lie.

This happened to me too, but the fight continues outside arena, same rules, and both players are able to attack eachother.

If I'm wrong, please post a video or simply a screenshot (full client) of the server saying that you can't attack this opponent, DURING the fight that was taking place outside.

If you don't then I highly doubt you'll get a refund.

2 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

This is a lie.

This happened to me too, but the fight continues outside arena, same rules, and both players are able to attack eachother.

If I'm wrong, please post a video or simply a screenshot (full client) of the server saying that you can't attack this opponent, DURING the fight that was taking place outside.

If you don't then I highly doubt you'll get a refund.

It goes both ways though; can you post proof that you were able to progress through the fight? You could be going out of your way to try to diminish his chances at getting some sympathy seeing as Gretar has refunded people before for things like this.

I'm not saying he deserves a refund or that either of you are right or wrong; rather that the issue needs to be replicated by a dev so that it may be looked in to ^_^

11 hours ago, Audemars said:

It goes both ways though; can you post proof that you were able to progress through the fight? You could be going out of your way to try to diminish his chances at getting some sympathy seeing as Gretar has refunded people before for things like this.

I'm not saying he deserves a refund or that either of you are right or wrong; rather that the issue needs to be replicated by a dev so that it may be looked in to ^_^

He's the one who wants refund, pretty sure he could attack him, otherwise he would post a picture of him not being able to.

And Gretar rarely refunds anybody.

• Yoobs locked this topic