Add ALL 07 items

fix eat delay

reset kdr in exchange for pkp (EVERYONE SUPPORTS THIS)

fix clipping

fix 07 switches and make it as default

07 models (spirit shields)

decorative amour

PURE NH ZONE

removing 1 black mark from every player that has 5 marks if behaved excellent after 1 year

u all better like this and spam "support" so gretar knows we want this badly, he shuold work, not spend all his donation cash on his Romanian girlfriend

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:

Add ALL 07 items

fix eat delay

reset kdr in exchange for pkp (EVERYONE SUPPORTS THIS)

fix clipping

fix 07 switches and make it as default

07 models (spirit shields)

decorative amour

PURE NH ZONE

removing 1 black mark from every player that has 5 marks if behaved excellent after 1 year

u all better like this and spam "support" so gretar knows we want this badly, he shuold work, not spend all his donation cash on his Romanian girlfriend

support except the kdr in exchange part

4 hours ago, spartacus666 said:

+fix pid pls

This.

4 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

support except the kdr in exchange part

Why not? I'm sure you've created MANY MANY accounts due to shit kdr (don't deny i know u have kris)

And, I've got A LOT of accounts with badass usernames, but that I refuse to use due to shit kdr lol

1 minute ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

if i don't want 2, i don't die lol. who cares about kdr.. lol

bridding in rune, ancient staff and mystic with no tabs and 2 brews vs people in bandos & ags like she rags. yh, not easy "not to die"

besides. this is not MY OWN opinion, I see alot of ppl quit because of kdr, or they just create new alts lol, but ye w.e 

Just now, FUCKING KING said:

bridding in rune, ancient staff and mystic with no tabs and 2 brews vs people in bandos & ags like she rags. yh, not easy "not to die"

besides. this is not MY OWN opinion, I see alot of ppl quit because of kdr, or they just create new alts lol, but ye w.e 

Whatever those people think, i'm giving my own oppinion cause it's a game suggestion and u obviously want people of roatpkz 2 give their own oppinion which mine is no for that, but the rest is a good go imo.

1 minute ago, FUCKING KING said:

ohh boy you died to me

3 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Why would you create a Kdr acc? You will die eventually to roatpkz bs