Couple of suggestions

Hey all,

Just a couple of suggestions that I think will benefit Roat:

- Remove Rocktails and swap for Anglerfish. For those unfamiliar with Anglerfish, they're basically the OSRS equivalent of Rocktails. Since Roat is mostly focussed on OSRS content I reckon it wouldn't harm.

- Remove chaotic weapons completely from the game. If we can't use them, what's the point in having them exist still? Y u tease us Gretar. :c

But yeah that's all for now, nothing big but if I think of other things I'll add.

3 minutes ago, Owain said:

Hey all,

- Remove Rocktails and swap for Anglerfish. For those unfamiliar with Anglerfish, they're basically the OSRS equivalent of Rocktails. Since Roat is mostly focussed on OSRS content I reckon it wouldn't harm.

- Remove chaotic weapons completely from the game. If we can't use them, what's the point in having them exist still? Y u tease us Gretar. :c

But yeah that's all for now, nothing big but if I think of other things I'll add.

You can use them against NPC's

Just now, Owain said:

Oh thanks for clearing that up I didn't realise. :P

Still, not sure why they still need to be in-game since we have the ACB/SOTD.

Because they're for free? (For donators)

and some people just prefer Ccb over Acb, don't ask why.

16 minutes ago, Owain said:

Hey all,

Yes.

Chaotics have been disabled in PVP combat only. However, it works in both Funpk and PVM. 

52 minutes ago, Owain said:

Hey all,

Support.

They're used for pvming.

Edited by Why Gg
3 hours ago, Ahmash said:

we dont really need anglerfish since manta rays heal the same amount and rocktails can be removed

Yes, but Anglerfish are the equivalent of Rocktails in OSRS, so you can heal to 121 HP. They're different to normal food.

1 hour ago, Owain said:

Yes, but Anglerfish are the equivalent of Rocktails in OSRS, so you can heal to 121 HP. They're different to normal food.

thats even worse u dont want ppl safing to 121, thers no need to eat to more than 80 hp

the only advantage is at the start of a fight u will be 121 hp so u can survive a rush

5 hours ago, Zoradz said:

He's not. You may as well tell every other person in this thread the same thing. 

I I don't see any reason to add anglerfish. I don't believe chaotics should be removed yet as more PvM will be coming soon. 

Everyone else is saying support etc but abu is acting like a dev by saying 'yes' 'no' 'will not happen'

2 hours ago, Hamito said:

Everyone else is saying support etc but abu is acting like a dev by saying 'yes' 'no' 'will not happen'

gtfo hamito u jealous cunt

bind is king and will be mod soon, he knows best and will be a great leader for this community

idk y u and jj always tryna hav a go at him hes a nice guy, come try that shit with me

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

bind is king and will be mod soon, he knows best and will be a great leader for this community

idk y u and jj always tryna hav a go at him hes a nice guy, come try that shit with me

Bind aint a king owen is u troll

7 hours ago, Ahmash said:

I don't give a fuck if you're a vet or not can you not start posting shit on my suggestion. Cheers. :)

• Upvote 2