pey pey signing out

MEDU$A

Basically done playing this game, going to be on forums once in awhile bc this game is just way 2 cancer

So many things are terrible about this game it's mind boggling how we continue to log on

You know the deal though, not shit i could tell you that you don't already know, 90% of the server is braindead arabs that are completely clueless and as stuck in 2011 as this server is
5 Years uptime and still countless flaws in the terrible combat, disgusting pathing, Zoradz the retard who's just as useless at progressing this game as the previous dev's
Player count steady dropping; 80 at peak times, Zero clanning activity, numerous inflated ego's from people who've never ventured off this server, weird ass community that is so obsessed with eachother to the point of making gossip girl posts and various cringe-y things like that.

Was kinda fun while it lasted though, ta-ta !

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Estimated said:

Bye medusa..... :)

farewell !

3 hours ago, J J said:

Hey good luck in life it's a shame you are leaving - but I think you need to give @Zoradz a chance as it is early day and it's not like he gets paid for this job so :P if you do pop in and check on server in a bit hopefully big improvements

u2 u2 & i highly doubt it , same story different day

29 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

cya later medusa hopefully wen u return ther will be some big changes on roatz and mayb i be staff too

also oss will go offline by end of the year anyway

l8r dude

8 hours ago, MEDU$A said:

Basically done playing this game, going to be on forums once in awhile bc this game is just way 2 cancer

So many things are terrible about this game it's mind boggling how we continue to log on

You know the deal though, not shit i could tell you that you don't already know, 90% of the server is braindead arabs that are completely clueless and as stuck in 2011 as this server is
5 Years uptime and still countless flaws in the terrible combat, disgusting pathing, Zoradz the retard who's just as useless at progressing this game as the previous dev's
Player count steady dropping; 80 at peak times, Zero clanning activity, numerous inflated ego's from people who've never ventured off this server, weird ass community that is so obsessed with eachother to the point of making gossip girl posts and various cringe-y things like that.

Was kinda fun while it lasted though, ta-ta !

add me on osrs babe

I told Gretar a month ago I wouldn't start putting my head down  until this week due to work finishing. Already in the past 2 days I've done almost 18 hours towards this server with releases hopefully for next week.

Stop whinging and grow up. Also, since I've been here this is like the third time you've quit. Cya soon.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Zoradz said:

I told Gretar a month ago I wouldn't start putting my head down  until this week due to work finishing. Already in the past 2 days I've done almost 18 hours towards this server with releases hopefully for next week.

Stop whinging and grow up. Also, since I've been here this is like the third time you've quit. Cya soon.

Your futile attempts at revitalizing the server will be just as useless as ones who've come before you
At the end of the day you're a developer for Roat PKz and that is saying enough in itself

And what are you even saying, I've quit one other time and the only reason i came back was because friends started playing again and i thought there was going to be some more clanning activity but then you just realize how much of a shithole this whole project is

But ehh, do you G, keep putting in 18 hours of work for your 70 player count, hope it works out for you

3 hours ago, MEDU$A said:

Your futile attempts at revitalizing the server will be just as useless as ones who've come before you
At the end of the day you're a developer for Roat PKz and that is saying enough in itself

And what are you even saying, I've quit one other time and the only reason i came back was because friends started playing again and i thought there was going to be some more clanning activity but then you just realize how much of a shithole this whole project is

But ehh, do you G, keep putting in 18 hours of work for your 70 player count, hope it works out for you

Still earn more money than you do IRL for this "shithole project"

Cya kid. 

• Zoradz locked this topic