some videos

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

"very rusty" opposed to what lol ur normally good?

u know what I meant

6 minutes ago, zxcv4321 said:

^

+ black bars is it really that easy to get youtuber rank on here jeez just upload a few shitty vids 60% oss clips 40% roat clips and get the rank

I fought u twice and u wouldn't come back in btw but idk why theres blackbars I haven't changed anything since before (I used to have no black bars) and roat is dead af doubt anybody cares about yt rank also ur vids are 20sec edits xD 

Ft. panic2hard....

lol I said oh my cause I was lagging ode reason why I was in torso and dragon so u wouldn't just spec me out why u gotta add me in the vid like dat fam :/ 

tbh idk why people still make roat vids, Server is pretty much dead, Gretar should just shut down the server and make a new one...

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Ft. panic2hard....

lol I said oh my cause I was lagging ode reason why I was in torso and dragon so u wouldn't just spec me out why u gotta add me in the vid like dat fam :/ 

tbh idk why people still make roat vids, Server is pretty much dead, Gretar should just shut down the server and make a new one...

nahahnah nothing personal bro its just a clip xD and yeah I agree its dead

2 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Stop posting os-scape videos here, oss already has its own forums also osrune, post every clip at the forums that it belongs to. 

@Zoradz you needa deal with youtubers, server is already dying, and these ppl advertising for other servers.

stop licking staff arse lmfao just shut up, ive spoken to yoobs before about other server videos its nothing 2 do with u

• Zoradz locked this topic