Dicing?

Dicing is a game in which you gamble your items. 

So far the closest thing to it on Roatz is the lottery, which many deem unfair due to rich people constantly sniping, evidently making the poor lose out.

However, dicing will not consist of no sniping or nothing, and I am sure many of us would like the addition of dicing bought to the game, as it is fun and attracts more players. Also it won't be unfair to poor people like the lottery.

Now i'm sure I am not the only one who has mentioned dicing, but I believe it should be introduced soon and the lottery should go, as it is only beneficial towards the poor.

To even it up, perhaps only super donators could be the hosts of dicing CC's, encouraging donation to.

Let me know what you think guys.

- The congolease.

Great idea.

But dicing bags should ONLY be handed out to people that Gretar personally trusts.

If you were to be scammed (highly doubt anybody that Gretar trusts people such as Tom would scam) then it's really no issue because scamming isn't against the rules apparently.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Im massive said:

Wait. What's more fair than a system that gives people odds based on THEIR contributions? A system that allows $30 donators to have 55/60% odds in a otherwise 50 50 stake. Dicing is fucking stupid and shouldn't be a part of any game.

Sincerely,

An ex Win All Day/Oh Haro Der/A dds host

Lmfao read what you stated spastic "A system that allows $30 donators to have 55/60% odds in a otherwise 5050 stake" NO SENSE.

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Support nothing else to say more.

Thank you my brother

5 hours ago, 24k said:

Great idea.

But dicing bags should ONLY be handed out to people that Gretar personally trusts.

If you were to be scammed (highly doubt anybody that Gretar trusts people such as Tom would scam) then it's really no issue because scamming isn't against the rules apparently.

Yeah can't disagree with that

5 hours ago, Sinister said:

Believe it should be hand-given to people who must apply for the rank with:

A: a good bank to payout if they lose
B: A reputation to avoid scamming
C: Active and as intelligent as possible (not typing like a borderline spaz)

Should definitely not be available to just donators.

I understand however giving S Donators the superior authority to host will encourage growth in donating, beneficial for the server, so it may intrigue Gretar who just wants money.

Players donate anyway. Gretar makes a ton of money. Look at the donation page, everything is so expensive. And at least once a week I see people who have donated well over $200.

There are literally no benefits for donators except for access to spirit shields and being able to ::bank with just one command.

Still support dicing, introducing a new way of gambling (a fair way).

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2016 at 8:48 PM, 24k said:

Great idea.

i agree and all staff shud be dicers

Gretar had an idea about a custom dicing zone and make a dicer rank which costs $250 so ppl wont scam

• Upvote 1