Hiders hitin the dirt

2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Man died 2 a 37 8 dds loooool

Man died on a server where tics are non existant and your ass should know this because you're such an "elite pre-eoc pker" right?

ks amk idiot u started pking (nsing) on roat 2016 fuck off nobody cares about ur opinion 

(inb4 idiot posts thread where he killed me when he was out and I dc'd) :P

Servers jester lmao

• Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, 24k said:

Man died on a server where tics are non existant and your ass should know this because you're such an "elite pre-eoc pker" right?

ks amk idiot u started pking (nsing) on roat 2016 fuck off nobody cares about ur opinion 

Servers jester lmao

albanians know best

4 minutes ago, King Lee said:

albanians know best

fucking clown LMFAO he has no life it's funny as shit

#Shqipëria

Why Gg - "Notice how he goes afk and stops replying every time he has to a prove a point which he can't." waits for me to reply. literally reminds me of the gypsies in Novi Sad

3 hours ago, 24k said:

Servers jester lmao

"tics" :P who the fuck mentioned anything about pre-eoc LOL you joined rs when rs3 came out you randomer lmfao

10-0 nigga speak up

20 hours ago, 24k said:

fucking clown LMFAO he has no life it's funny as shit

#Shqipëria

Why Gg - "Notice how he goes afk and stops replying every time he has to a prove a point which he can't." waits for me to reply. literally reminds me of the gypsies in Novi Sad

Qij po memec retard omar nuk mund te konkurroje me shqiptaret

19 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Sick man! Your 2 topics have been on 2 different alts! 

you're actually a retard LOL, fuck knows who ur main is but im sure ur irrelevant 

"W A S T E D"

18 hours ago, Why Gg said:

"tics" :P who the fuck mentioned anything about pre-eoc LOL you joined rs when rs3 came out you randomer lmfao

10-0 nigga speak up

Quit trying. Everybody knows by now who I am and that I nh'd in pre-eoc ur just a dumb random who didn't know rs was a thing before monkey madness 2 quest was added on 07 

On 20-8-2016 at 2:41 AM, 24k said:

Servers jester lmao

Damn dude you start pure nhing in 2011 u r gangstrr fastswitch3r !!

46 minutes ago, 24k said:

Doesn't say that in what you quoted. Glad you recognize me, you must be "Dildopker" the guy who started using f-keys in 2016, pleasure to meet you!

sad you dont know shit about me I used to hybrid pre eoc on my old pc ''with fkeys'' took a long ass break from rs related games etc when i got my new pc f keys didnt work at the beginning so ye theres that