Minor suggestions

appleate

Hey awesome mates of RoatPkz its come to my attention over the past few days I've been playing RoatPkz i have seen people complaining about exchanging vote points into vote tickets but here is just a few in-game updates, i would personally like to see happen.

1:Make an npc which checks your vote points and then if you would like to swap it for vote tickets.

2:Please make ags and all pvp gear spawnable again missing the good old days.

3:Add dicing in the game.

-Ps only positive comments thank you .

Thanks for reading it everyone please reply with your perspective haha.

• Upvote 1

"1:Make an npc which checks your vote points and then if you would like to swap it for vote tickets."

You get 100 pkp for claiming a ticket, if you were to swap it, you'd have to pay 100 pkp to make it a ticket.

2:Please make ags and all pvp gear spawnable again missing the good old days. - no

3:Add dicing in the game - suppiort

5 hours ago, appleate said:

Hey awesome mates of RoatPkz its come to my attention over the past few days I've been playing RoatPkz i have seen people complaining about exchanging vote points into vote tickets but here is just a few in-game updates, i would personally like to see happen.

1:Make an npc which checks your vote points and then if you would like to swap it for vote tickets.

support we cud put vote tickets in vote shop that cos 1 vote point and 100 pkp to buy

support on making barrows and bandos spawnable but not ags

support on dicing

10 hours ago, appleate said:

1. That'd be too much work for Gretar and Zoradz

2. Even though it was quite fun back then. We have to go on with what we have right now and to be honest it just doesn't make sense why the best special attack weapon should be free. 

3. I'm not a big fan of dicing. So nty.