Roatpkz GRIND

Sejoyo

Successfully went on a 48 hour grind out of the 50 hours it's been (slept for only 2 hours LOL this is my life don't @ me)  Only took 3 NOS (3 servings per one) and 3 large mocha frappes from McDonalds Ayy thanks to the homie for making those frappe runs for me.

Proof

Not even trying to brag or show off cause I can care less, just trying to motivate you all and show you that ANYTHING is possible! ;-) Plus didn't think it was going to be possible to stay awake so long LMAO GG NO RE THANKS FOR THE EXP, B. Plus who knows, I could end up dying from caffeine overdose, need someone to know just in case aha :-D

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Tom said:

this is nothing to be proud of. either way, i suggest u book an appointment at the hospital to get treated for the cancer uve just gotten from playing roat Pkz for more than 10 minutes 

Even if it was 100% that I'd get that from playin more than 10 minutes, I still would. My life's nice huh?

6 hours ago, Pyd said:

Talk to "I Dont Now" "Gl Bro Wins" or "Bhaa 89" then pm me and tell me brown is "cool"

Bet

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

gz man u shud take pride cos not many ppl can last for that long, they are jus weak kids who need ther sleep

It's so easy to do with music blastin

5 hours ago, Defence41 said:

Sleep is for those who are weak. 

100%