Minor Suggestions

Hello awesome mates of RoatPkz its come to my attention that some things should be accordingly adjusted.

1) Third age bow = 75vp - please add a special attack as well please nerf the bow thank you.

2)  Please create a new price thread of each valuable item ,  as i have seen many players over the past week being scammed and constantly flaming over it. , intact a guy sold a tent for 1k to me so.

3)1-10 days log in rewards.

For eg-

1st day- 100 pkp

2nd day- 200 pkp.

3rd day- 300 pkp.

4) Duel interfaces- Much more scams have been happening in duel arena over plain whip fights , in order to block all scammers

id suggest maybe adding 3 options in the duel interface-

1) Dds, whip - automatically sets it to dds and whip.

2)Plain whip- - automatically sets it to whip only 

3) Boxing- Automatically sets it to boxing only.

5) Chaotics should be allowed in pvp hotspots such as Edgeville etc,  as i would see it in my view as a rip off in the context of a Donator.

6) Please Add more pts per win at ::Cw as well please fix the unlock door option at ::cw as it is bugged.

Ps- Positive comments thank you. Add your comments  in what you think mates have a nice day and take care.

-Rohan

Edited by appleate
updated
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, appleate said:

Hello awesome mates of RoatPkz its come to my attention that some things should be accordingly adjusted.

1) Third age bow = 75vp - please add a special attack as well please nerf the bow thank you.

Couldn't see it being nerfed, no one rlly uses it and u can smite it so yh..

2 Please create a new price thread of each valuable item ,  as i have seen many players over the past week being scammed and constantly flaming over it. , intact a guy sold a tent for 1k to me so.

yes yes! ::Prices should be worked on weekly or so. 

3)1-10 days log in rewards.

For eg-

1st day- 100 pkp

2nd day- 200 pkp.

3rd day- 300 pkp.

No way on this one.. People can already multivote I could see this going out of hand quickly.

4) Duel interfaces- Much more scams have been happening in duel arena over plain whip fights , in order to block all scammers

+1 just because scamming isn't in the rules doesn't mean u could stop it from happening. Make ur players happy right? 

id suggest maybe adding 3 options in the duel interface-

1) Dds, whip - automatically sets it to dds and whip.

Yes yes! Or show in a 3rd screen in that its only whip,dds. Same thing would be applied for boxing and whipping.

2 plain whip- - automatically sets it to whip only 

3) Boxing- Automatically sets it to boxing only.

5) Chaotics should be allowed in pvp hotspots such as Edgeville etc,  as i would see it in my view as a rip off in the context of a Donator.

No, it was fine to use op chaotics on barrows armor and ect.. But its not spawnable anymore so Chaotic vs Rune. That's insane lol new players would quit.

Pease Add more pts per win at ::Cw as well please fix the unlock door option at ::cw as it is bugged.

Oh yes please! If you can't fix it at least make it to where its enjoyable for everyone. Playing for 20mins for 1 Minigamepoint is stupid imo. Could use some work

Positive comments thank you. Add your comments  in what you think mates have a nice day and take care.

-Rohan

Overall some pretty good suggestions tho! That could easily be added by next update.

Edited by Ungrateful
This topic should be in ' In-game suggestions' :)
  • Upvote 1

Opinions 

1) 3rd age weps are pretty much just cosmetic items, just to show off wealth.  They don't have special attacks (in RS). I don't think a custom spec is needed, or even wanted by the hardcore OSRS fanboys. 

2) It's a free market, people should be able to charge whatever they want. Don't like the price?  Find another seller. Competitive pricing normally stabilises them to a smaller/tighter range as shown on ::prices (eg Tent is generally 1 - 1.5k but I've greedily pushed for more, from someone desperately wanting it fast). That's not scamming,  it's basic economics (demand vs supply).

3) Rewarding daily logins is a good idea in theory to maintain a high player count, but your suggested rewards are too high. We can already vote daily for a vote ticket worth 200 pkp. Plus entering a daily tournament nets a minimum of approx. 70+ pkp. That's around 1.8k per week free in addition to your normal play.

4) I don't stake much but I just checked out the state of Duel Arena now. IMO Gretar has actually implemented a decent anti-scamming system TBH. If people are still getting scammed, some of the blame needs to be shifted to themselves. You want a Whip/DDS only duel? There is an option for that. You want a Whip only duel? Set it to "Whip/DDS only" AND "No spec" and hey presto - it's basically a whip only duel. You want boxing? Turn everything else off. You only need to select the options for the first time, after that select "Use last rules" and it autocompletes everything for you. It even warns you of last second changes and you can of course, also confirm everything on the second screen as well. There is literally no excuse to allowing yourself to get tricked/mislead. One thing I would recommend is to have the position of the second accept/decline buttons on the second screen to be switched around (like OSRS) to prevent people spam clicking accept in the manner they're accustomed to.

5) As much as I personally would love this, from the perspective of new players and current non-donator ranked players it's completely unfair,  particularly due to the lack of risk involved. No, I think Chaotics should be for PvM, FunPK and Duel Arena fights without anything staked.

Edited by PK Guy
updated point no. 3
  • Upvote 2

1. No, as 3a is supposed to be mostly cosmetic, there's no point

2. ::prices gives a *semi* accurate price guide, but I see people buying things like tstods anywhere from 3k-8k, so prices just go by who is willing to buy or sell

3. People will just farm the fuck out of this

4. Support, people who get scammed in 2016 are stupid but I guess for newer players it would help

5. Maybe, only if chaotics are nerfed slightly though. Donator is pretty much useless right now but chaotics in pvp were annoying as hell

6. Ehh