feedback on zoradz

http://prntscr.com/80ww39

i'm assuming this warning is in regards to my post on castials veteran rank topic. from what i remember, my post said "but i always wanted veteran rank :(" in reply to pedro saying something about people not caring about veteran rank. considering the topic is on veteran ranks, i wouldn't find this to be spam, and if it is, then i hope half of the members on the forums got warnings because i see that shit 24/7. i'm going to have to take my retract my previous evaluation of zoradz and put him in the category of "has no idea what he's doing".

edit: just realized there is an actual board for staff feedback, feel free so move this post as i didn't know lol.

Edited by 0wnedbychris

I'm sure he gave them all warnings and infractions, not just you. Rants or staff feedback probably would have been a better section for this. 

Even though you were talking about the topic, it doesn't really contribute lol. 

Overall, dude let it go it was a warning not an infraction. 

I'm sure he gave them all warnings and infractions, not just you. Rants or staff feedback probably would have been a better section for this. 

Even though you were talking about the topic, it doesn't really contribute lol. 

Overall, dude let it go it was a warning not an infraction. 

i would imagine the next time i do something like this, it would be an infraction, but i don't find my comment to be spam, you can't expect every single post on every single thread to be helpful to the topic, this is an rsps forum, and i would imagine as long as i'm not flaming someone offline or posting something extremely off topic, then the post should be fine.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you just said you're "Assuming". Don't assume without evidence my friend it won't get you nowhere. From my point of view, Zoradz is doing a great job.

i'm assuming it is this post because my reply isn't there anymore, so he must have deleted it, so my assumption is pretty much the truth unless someone else decided to delete my post (which i doubt).

i would imagine the next time i do something like this, it would be an infraction, but i don't find my comment to be spam, you can't expect every single post on every single thread to be helpful to the topic, this is an rsps forum, and i would imagine as long as i'm not flaming someone offline or posting something extremely off topic, then the post should be fine.

i'm assuming it is this post because my reply isn't there anymore, so he must have deleted it, so my assumption is pretty much the truth unless someone else decided to delete my post (which i doubt).

Lol, you bring up an interesting point. Do me and everyone a favor; make a forum suggestion arguing the change of Forum rule 1. Argue that as long as the post stays on topic but does not contribute it should be fine, because people find contributing things to think about to hard. 

Someone could argue that if you can find the time to let your finger muscles do some exercise, you can let your brain muscle, exercise.  

1 Word answers are against the forum rules.

Best thing you guys can do is literally just go through the forums rules and you'll be fine.

Bruh, I think the man realizes that, (Clearly not if he got warned for it). In all honesty it's more of the fact sometimes people forget which is understandable hence why the punishment system should link you up to the forum rules. 

Disregard anything Why gg and Castial say, they are just trying to dickride a new staff so he can drop punishments for them.

OT: Zoradz seems like he has good intentions, However he does seem to have a tendency of deleting and giving warnings for very minor and insignificant things. Overall though he hasn't done anything too over the top so I guess that's good.

• Upvote 2

i didn't read the forum rules, mainly because i am not on here enough to care, but as far as i'm concerned my post was contributing to the topic in regards to veteran rank still being a sought after rank. i'm not trying to flame the new guy, the last sentence in my post was probably unnecessary, but i would still like to know his reasoning behind his warning, and why he deleted my post. a lot of my posts are meant to be comical and not taken seriously(did my post even offend anyone), after all this is a forum for an rsps, not some political board.

I appreciate the feed back guys, glad to see the majority is for me now. 

I'm fairly strict in terms of moderating, I do have a leniancy line and have let a few things go. 

Sinister, I appreciate it and will take your advice on board. 

@0wned, you broke the rules, others were punished, some of it is unfinished due to being at work right now. Next time feel free to chuck me a message. 

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the feed back guys, glad to see the majority is for me now. 

I'm fairly strict in terms of moderating, I do have a leniancy line and have let a few things go. 

Sinister, I appreciate it and will take your advice on board. 

@0wned, you broke the rules, others were punished, some of it is unfinished due to being at work right now. Next time feel free to chuck me a message. 

explain how i broke the rules. pedro commented "veteran rank isn't even sought after anymore". to which i quoted him and replied "but i always wanted veteran rank :(" please explain how that was spam as i was contributing my opinion on veteran rank still being a sought after rank. I change my mind, your going back under the "he has no clue what hes doing" rank.