Fix pray please

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1 tick after i click it it should only be 1 tick after. This proves that pray is only activating 2 ticks after you are clicking it. Pray should activate 1 tick after you click it. Also equip times are a bit broken the switching style(roatz pk item switch mode) doesnt make sense since it all equips one by one.

I use the osrs switching mode but even then the game equips the items a bit late(feels like its 2 ticks again to equip)

If this doesnt mean pray is delay idk what does. Os-scape is the same pray delay and I told owners to fix their pray delay on their also

Cant edit topic. What I mean is

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1s tick after the items have equiped. This means it took  2 ticks to pray to activate(since I clicked the items and pray all in the same tick)

• Upvote 3

Agree

22 hours ago, Backbone said:

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1 tick after i click it it should only be 1 tick after. This proves that pray is only activating 2 ticks after you are clicking it. Pray should activate 1 tick after you click it. Also equip times are a bit broken the switching style(roatz pk item switch mode) doesnt make sense since it all equips one by one.

I use the osrs switching mode but even then the game equips the items a bit late(feels like its 2 ticks again to equip)

If this doesnt mean pray is delay idk what does. Os-scape is the same pray delay and I told owners to fix their pray delay on their also

Cant edit topic. What I mean is

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1s tick after the items have equiped. This means it took  2 ticks to pray to activate(since I clicked the items and pray all in the same tick)

Agree ticks are way off so unrealistic

@gretar @Zoradz

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Has been posted many, many times. Nobody cares. Oh, just for you, on the rare occasion @Gretar does reply, he says this:

068bc8e07b6411b85563e09e8b7f50af.png

497bc2f64fa890eb9f1c3aabf9c1f67e.png

NP, you're welcome!

its not that nobody cares its just that every gave up because developers and owner doesnt give a fuck and are lazy like zoradz hasent done shit past months NP, you're welcome!

• 2 years later...