Workout shit

Matt

gnc gold standard it's black tub red label stuff is good. Flavor doesn't matter just up to you and mix it with some penut butter. If your wanting to get big throw some creatine monohydrate and maybe even some pre work (c4 is best option at best price) out for better gains in muscle. (If your losing weight instead of

pre work out throw in a fat burner).

7 hours ago, insane swag said:

gnc gold standard it's black tub red label stuff is good. Flavor doesn't matter just up to you and mix it with some penut butter. If your wanting to get big throw some creatine monohydrate and maybe even some pre work (c4 is best option at best price) out for better gains in muscle. (If your losing weight instead of

pre work out throw in a fat burner).

Well I only got this one cause when I use to hang out with my bro he would have it and all the workout shit so I'd take it with him before we would work out, I heard creatine is like sterioids in a way after you stop using it you lose whatever u gained quick, idk if it's true or not, Nah I'm not trying to lose weight I'm not fat I'm just trying to put back on all the muscle I lost since winter came I haven't really been doing anything so I wanna gain muscle again. 

3 hours ago, Graphics said:

Why is gnc bad ? 

Edit: Just realized I got jipped with prices lol I spent like 30 for 2 pounds extra 20 I could of got 5 pound :/ oh well thanks tho 

48 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Take three raw eggs pour them into a cup then take a cup of whey and unsweetened fiber and stir those in as well, then just add water and drink it

rinse and repeat and you'll look like tyler1 in no time

I can barely eat one egg lol shit is so hard to swallow idk how anyone does it

i make fruit shakes usually put 6 strawberries, 6 blue berries , 6 red raspberries, 1-2 bananas, Scoop of peanut butter and some milk, Would drink that after my workout. 

Edited by Matt
3 hours ago, insane swag said:

Monohyrdate is a different type of creatine it's more pure and it doesn't just fill your muscles with water. What you got is good but if your looking to get ripped creatine and a pre workout would be perfect for y

Alright thanks fam, I'll buy some soon, it won't effect me in a weird way like make me feel weird or anything ? Ik what I mean. 

One time I tried my bro's shit and it had me feeling weird asf 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Matt said:

Alright thanks fam, I'll buy some soon, it won't effect me in a weird way like make me feel weird or anything ? Ik what I mean. 

One time I tried my bro's shit and it had me feeling weird asf 

You won't have any side effects other than lots of energy during your workout and your vulscarity (your vains will look uhh big) 

5 hours ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Yes you will get the shits

That's always lit 

4 hours ago, insane swag said:

You won't have any side effects other than lots of energy during your workout and your vulscarity (your vains will look uhh big) 

Alright that's fine I guess lol

3 hours ago, Graphics said:

yeah, no worrys. gnc just overstocked prices

Always happens to me :/