Chaotics

9 hours ago, 4991 11 92 said:

well nerf them a bit

They are already nerfed, really, really badly. This was done prior to the poll. Later they were removed from PvP completely (except funpk) but by this point they were more or less useless anyway - I had more luck with Tent than Rapier, that's how bad they were nerfed, I mean the bonus was there but there was like an accuracy reduction that made them worthless. Now that we finally have some PvM'ing to do, I'm actually wanting Chaotics to be buffed back to their original state of accuracy so at least us Donators can have an advantage killing monsters.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

They are already nerfed, really, really badly. This was done prior to the poll. Later they were removed from PvP completely (except funpk) but by this point they were more or less useless anyway - I had more luck with Tent than Rapier, that's how bad they were nerfed, I mean the bonus was there but there was like an accuracy reduction that made them worthless. Now that we finally have some PvM'ing to do, I'm actually wanting Chaotics to be buffed back to their original state of accuracy so at least us Donators can have an advantage killing monsters.

Chaotics has already been re buffed long ago.