party hats and hween masks

Lion Tales

back in the day having a phat set or some hweens was a thing. the party hats were worth 8k each and the hweens were 6k each. around that. this post is if they are ever gonna be valubale again and used to make bank. in my oppinion party packages and hween packages are not realy worth it. 

post bellow oppinions about it.

I think it's partly due to many PK'ing items becoming unspawnable. Back in the days when these RS holiday rares (phats, masks, santa) were 6k-8k like you say, players had free access to Barrows, Bandos, AGS, G Maul so they had a lot of PKP to waste, which meant those things were actually in demand. Now people need to spend their points on useful PK gear rather than cosmetic stuff, therefore it makes sense they've taken a hit. 

Following on from this, because demand for rares has dropped, donators would much prefer to buy PK packages or Huge packs because they offer better value in terms of PKP per $. In the long run there will be less of these holiday rares in the game, I rarely see people wearing/selling them now. The focus has switched to 'custom' rares, nobody wants a bog-standard RuneScape rare anymore.

Maybe they could be put in the vote shop or something, so non-donors can find a way to get them. Seriously, makes no sense to donate $4.95 for a rare package (gives 1 holiday rare item) when you can donate $2.95 for D' Claws which are worth more, and way easier to sell too. Unless that rare pack gives you an angel cape (4% chance), you're basically screwed.