Bank value

Just had a thought, since all unspawnable items now have a recorded value in-game (for trade/stake/risk/lottery purposes), as highlighted below:

37f396884f1eaf471a686320052387a0.png

...I was wondering if it is possible to have this value displayed at the title bar of our bank screen too (similar to how the PKP/vote/minigame shop will show our points at the top), such that it would look something like this:

3661c3b22472c59acbde79487282e29a.png

Now I know that price might not be 100% accurate to street prices, and they are constantly subject to change, but for the most part they are stable and this would be a pretty handy feature to quickly know how much you're worth without having to pull everything out. As you can see from the top screenshot I just grabbed the randomest crap that i haven't touched in forever and apparently it's around 26k.

I believe users of OSBuddy for OSRS have this feature: https://i.gyazo.com/1e4dddb6984a8a43fda23b676e11f798.png (not my acc, found online)

• Upvote 5
22 minutes ago, Donnie said:

Yes, a very useful update.

Next time, add a poll, would love to vote yes to this suggestion.

Thanks!

And I don't think it's the sort of idea that is suited to a poll question because - aside from the fact that player-made polls don't qualify as guaranteed content and therefore have less impact - this isn't the sort of update that could have split opinions (such as: making a free item unspawnable and worth PKP). I mean there wasn't a poll about the trade screen values. I know those are helpful to deter scamming, but once such a feature is implemented it would be nice to expand upon it.

On the subject of polls, I can't believe Jagex have such a lack of confidence and low esteem now. In the real Old School days (07) they could churn out successful update after successful update like it was nothing, nowadays I see they are literally scared of the player's wrath to such an extent they poll things that are so obvious (pretty much anything that is currently over 80% here: 

http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/oldschool/results.ws?id=1343) it's weird. Whilst keeping the players in the loop and including their decisions in shaping the game is a good thing, not everything needs to be polled.

Just something I needed to get off my chest and it may not be the place but some of you will read it, and honestly I'm no longer visiting forums catering for the Official RS game

Edited by PK Guy