Protect Item Failed

BenjaminE

My name is Ben, i am the owner of John  316. Earlier today i recently brought a 3rd age bow. I went pking once with protect item on returned with it to check max hit which was 31. I proceeded to go to the alter to pray at the alter for pray points then proceeded back to pking with protect item and eagle eye on. I started pking for about 1 min and got koed by dds. When i died i notice that i lost my 3rd age bow. And im certain i had protect pray on because one im 75 hp, two i only fought for 1min, and three i had protect item on before i even enter wildy. Am i able to get a refund? or could we aleast get it fixed this time so it doesnt happen again, because so far today lost about 13k pkps

I have someone else who has  the same story with protect item failing to protect his ags. 

I'd like to join this as I am the other person. Unfortunately, mine isn't as detailed as this happened to me this afternoon (around 4-5pm UK time). The exact same thing happened. I was main pk'ing, witb 99 prayer. I killed a player, then returned to the altar to heal my health and prayer points. I stocked up on super restores and proceeded back into the wilderness using ultimate strength, incredible reflexes and protect item as i was skulled and when i died, there was no ags in my bag. The only items in my bag after death were my dragon defender and my fighter torso. The player who killed me looted my ags, and equipped it but I too am 100% certain i was using the protect item prayer.

1 hour ago, Kryptek said:

I'd like to join this as I am the other person. Unfortunately, mine isn't as detailed as this happened to me this afternoon (around 4-5pm UK time). The exact same thing happened. I was main pk'ing, witb 99 prayer. I killed a player, then returned to the altar to heal my health and prayer points. I stocked up on super restores and proceeded back into the wilderness using ultimate strength, incredible reflexes and protect item as i was skulled and when i died, there was no ags in my bag. The only items in my bag after death were my dragon defender and my fighter torso. The player who killed me looted my ags, and equipped it but I too am 100% certain i was using the protect item prayer.

Ultimate strength and incredible reflexes when main pking?