SMH lmfao

2 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Ye and u know that how? xD

at the end of the day, who restarted both of u 15 times and eventually killed u. It's 2-0 nd that's that rejects 

? you had som1 else fight me now that I think about it everytime ive fought u on OSS it was prob som1 else nigga you dont even know how to keep your hp above 80 lmao 

dc9312f7ffa9d20531292fc8e559ecfb.gif

ae280c46d454feee5db47265cd9c15ab.gif

23 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

"Lee" during the fights 

-said "you're not gonna kill me specing at 90 hp" .. all lee does is spec at 100 hp

-smited every fight, lee didn't smite during our fights on roat I have proof

and a thousand other things that made it so obvious it wasn't him l0l

U flame me all of the time about speccing at high hp l0l ur trying so hard to scramble a way out of getting ur ego destroyed

must suck getting stacked for max hp, but hey, it's skill right!

1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

U flame me all of the time about speccing at high hp l0l ur trying so hard to scramble a way out of getting ur ego destroyed

must suck getting stacked for max hp, but hey, it's skill right!

If u were actually on the acc ud know we begged to fight "u" in mystic barrows and "u" declined 

3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

"Lee" during the fights 

-said "you're not gonna kill me specing at 90 hp" .. all lee does is spec at 100 hp

-smited every fight, lee didn't smite during our fights on roat I have proof

and a thousand other things that made it so obvious it wasn't him l0l

Also on roat he takes 15 mins to restock and on oss he restocked fast af lol obv not u lee ur a freak fr

38 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Also on roat he takes 15 mins to restock and on oss he restocked fast af lol obv not u lee ur a freak fr

LOL, we were in a legit sesh, do u actually think im going to pass up the opportunity to bring u guys into my server? we spent over an hour fighting and the true victor at the end of the day was the one and only king lee

1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

LOL, we were in a legit sesh, do u actually think im going to pass up the opportunity to bring u guys into my server? we spent over an hour fighting and the true victor at the end of the day was the one and only king lee

still waiting on ur 3 min video 

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

facts lmfao