We need this ASAP!!

Ok, im tired of the current weapons. Remove the claws from the shop, give people 1-7 days to sell all the claws they have to the shop or just convert all claws to 700-800pkp. Then add it by killing a monster drop them or make them cost 10-20k pkp. Add a little buff or dont, but make them more accurate. 

Add korasi (WE NEED THIS). Make it rlly expensive so not everyone is running around with a korasi if people consider it op. 

Since chaotics are useless, add primals. Primal 2h, Primal maul, Primal longsword, Primal rapier, Primal armour. Make it can only be donated so the server will also get more support. 

Add handcannon or ballista. 

Ok maybe some of these ideas are dumb some are great. I dont care how you introduce some of these items to the game. That was just a suggestion on how it can be done. Just consider atleast one of the ideas. Feel free to give me negative and positive feedback. 

• Upvote 1

Make dragon claws 10-20k? Not even the ags is over 5k pkpt. Dragon claws can already be obtained by killing most bosses. Do ::Drops and see for yourself. Forcing everyone on the server to sell their dragon claws would cause chaos. I don't know about the primal stuff and ballista as we still have to wait for the new client. Chaotics aren't useless, donors can use them to do more damage on bosses creating an incentive for non donors to donate.

20k is not even much? Im thinking the claws would be the best finish weapon. Ags is great but it often fails. Claws is also good but often fails. So if we make them accurate and add a little buff they would be the best finish weapon. 

@Xex They would have removed claws from all bosses to drop. Will not cause chaos lol.. they are only 700-800pkp. All claws ingame could be converted to 700pkp or so. Chaotics are useless, I rather use tent than a chaotic rapier while pvming. And this is a pk server, they should been for pking not for pvming. 

@Tupac Poll korasi again? Do something about the chaotics if not adding primals. Like I mentioned they are useless even for pvming. Tent is even better and more accurate. And after all this is a pk server, so more pk items than pvm items pls? 

1 hour ago, Pegasi said:

20k is not even much? Im thinking the claws would be the best finish weapon. Ags is great but it often fails. Claws is also good but often fails. So if we make them accurate and add a little buff they would be the best finish weapon. 

@Xex They would have removed claws from all bosses to drop. Will not cause chaos lol.. they are only 700-800pkp. All claws ingame could be converted to 700pkp or so. Chaotics are useless, I rather use tent than a chaotic rapier while pvming. And this is a pk server, they should been for pking not for pvming. 

@Tupac Poll korasi again? Do something about the chaotics if not adding primals. Like I mentioned they are useless even for pvming. Tent is even better and more accurate. And after all this is a pk server, so more pk items than pvm items pls? 

Seems to me you basically want a pre-eoc server, when I swear we are trying to head towards a more old-school feel

Edited by GORILLAS
1 hour ago, Sandal said:

go play fashionscape if you want primals and handcannons

im agreed with dclaws

and ballista will be on soon aswell

lol this server has alot of fashion items, the primals and cannon is op weapons that would be nice to have. Since we only got dbow for rangers, and chaotics are useless. Thanks for the support on dclaws and ballista. 

1 hour ago, Pegasi said:

lol this server has alot of fashion items, the primals and cannon is op weapons that would be nice to have. Since we only got dbow for rangers, and chaotics are useless. Thanks for the support on dclaws and ballista. 

Ballista will be relesae to the game soon. Dark bow is op.