Austin's introducion

Hello, my name is Austin & I'm 20 years old. I've been playing this server for a week now but I've been here for like 2 years ago and played then for a good while. well anyway, I live with my family & on my spare time I love to watch on MMA which you also can see on my profile picture :) I have been an staff member of Runeunity, Near reality, Furiouspk/moparscape & alot of other servers back in time! I am now currently administrator of 2 servers that I work with on my spare time, otherwise I'm just a guy that loves to have new friends, help players & Have fun in wildy :) Don't hesist to PM me whenever you need me ingame or via forums! Take care

Kind Regards,
Austin

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you buddy :)

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

It appears ur too busy to be staff on this server when ur staff on 16 other ones, what a loss!

No1 can judge If I'm to busy or not, the 2 other servers are side work, I play this server at least 6h + per day :) So I think that's enough when you're a part of the staff team.