New command

Hi guys, 

I'm not too sure whether or not this has been suggested before, probably yes.

With the convenience of ::bank as Super Donator, can't we implement ::spec ?

You could argue laziness of not walking to altar but you could say the same for ::bank and I think it would be another reason to purchase Super Donator.

Thanks, Blu Blu.

I'd say no, going to an altar is easy enough as it is. Furthermore, imagine a rusher spec someone, step one step into the safe zone type ::spec then step back in and spec, same with at ::risk or ::brid. Having the rusher need to go to the altar and re-store spec gives and target a chance to get out or to heal, likewise at ::varrock, it's to op. 

11 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

I'd say no, going to an altar is easy enough as it is. Furthermore, imagine a rusher spec someone, step one step into the safe zone type ::spec then step back in and spec, same with at ::risk or ::brid. Having the rusher need to go to the altar and re-store spec gives and target a chance to get out or to heal, likewise at ::varrock, it's to op. 

I'd agree but maybe something for the new client? I see wilderness ditch being added which would be an added barrier to prevent such things. 

I see what you mean though, isn't rushing against the rules though?

1 minute ago, Blu Blu said:

I'd agree but maybe something for the new client? I see wilderness ditch being added which would be an added barrier to prevent such things. 

I see what you mean though, isn't rushing against the rules though?

Even going other the ditch it's still not wildy straight away.

Rushing is allowed at edge up to the point where it becomes unbearable for players. Staff can also punish on-sight as per rules. 

1 hour ago, JBLIND™ said:

Yeah, well just make it so you need to wait 10 sec after combat or after you left Wilderness to use it. I'd rather wait the 10 sec then move my ass to an altar (even though it'd be quicker) - I could spend that time flaming on yell or posting crap like this on here. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Yeah, well just make it so you need to wait 10 sec after combat or after you left Wilderness to use it. I'd rather wait the 10 sec then move my ass to an altar (even though it'd be quicker) - I could spend that time flaming on yell or posting crap like this on here. 

I'll add to this and say get rid of the ditch you'd have to have no knowledge of rs to not know it's the wildy. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, i always run said:

That would be easier for spastic rushers bro.

Nothing spastic about it, the Wilderness is a dangerous place and one should always be on alert and ready for attack from any direction. 

Rushing is as much a part of PKing as any other form. There is even anti-rushing. 

Fun fact: the word "blitz" (as in ice blitz) means a sudden attack, or a swift, over-whelming attack. It comes from the German word "blitzkrieg", literally translated as "lightning war".

Anyone complaining about being rushed is a pussy and has already surrendered. You nancy boys already have a 2 min cooldown timer on spec restore (easily bypassed by using ::funpk/duel) so it can't even be abused anymore than it can on RS.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Smackd said:

Rather just add a button in the Quest tab and make it "Restore Stats".

If you've done it within the last 2 minutes it only restores prayer and health.

Yeah that would be great too, as I said it adds another feature to super donator because at the moment the benefits aren't worth it I think?

17 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Exactly, even if there is a time delay of 5-10 seconds to stop you running straight back in. There aren't altars everywhere so it could be a nice feature as Smackd said onto the quest tab.