I am Sorry. in general

SneakR

Once again here i am to say sorry, this time to everyone on the server i have ever annoyed or abused at any stage no matter what they may have done.

i've been quiet lately becuase its time to act my age not the half of the kids on the servers age and theres way too much unnecessary trash talk and racisim in the game and its toxic and im usualy one to join in on the flame now im gonna do my best to stay chill and away from the games politics, i have seen the light peace peeps sorry about bein a cunt for the last year or so 

Edited by SneakR

My nigga rly just said game politics :joy: 69th apologie thread and counting. Roatpkz means be the biggest bully, achieve a lot of virtual gains with the mandem or by yourself. Have hollow internet reputation for w/e u excelled at bridding/scamming/ragging/biggest bank/most fake friends/etc. At the end of your journey realize it was not a zero sum game, and only your memories of fond events or people truly ever mattered. Most importantly never apologize, shit nigga you're an elite savage own up to it; roatz is not for the weak other servers envy us. 

26 minutes ago, Persona said:

pussy lol

You said the same thing last time grow up..

Just now, Sage fest said:

My nigga rly just said game politics :joy: 69th apologie thread and counting. Roatpkz means be the biggest bully, achieve a lot of virtual gains with the mandem or by yourself. Have hollow internet reputation for w/e u excelled at bridding/scamming/ragging/biggest bank/most fake friends/etc. At the end of your journey realize it was not a zero sum game, and only your memories of fond events or people truly ever mattered. Most importantly never apologize, shit nigga you're an elite savage own up to it; roatz is not for the weak other servers envy us. 

LOL second...and well its time for me to calm down ill practice pking and get some savage skills