Voting Shop Item Suggestions

The following items are items that I think should be considered to be added to the voting shop. 

Void(all items) - I think this because Void is honestly a lot stronger than people think. It's also a unique choice imo.

Bandos Chestplate and Tassets - Either put it in the voting shop or the PKP shop.

Sled - We all lost our sleds when the economy reset happen. I think that this would be a great choice to put in there.

Flippers and Mudskipper Hat - Flippers are quite a cool item to wear when they aren't being wielded as a weapon.. So I suggest fixing that before you put it in there. Mudskipper hat is also a nice item to wear. :)

Coloured Whips - This is a unique suggestion again to be honest. It'd be nice to see them in the voting shop.

Boaters - Sort of like Cavaliers, but more variety of them.

Feel free to say what you think about my items I've suggested below. Also feel free to add what YOU think should be added to it. All ideas are appreciated.

Edited by Harley

Top hat is obtainable at ::cw it's like 100 points. 

How about different bonuses for the different colored whips? like normal (same as abby whip) to strongest (like 10+ on str bonus) then add it to like vote shop.

I like free bandos lol js. 

It's an older topic, I'll edit out the top hat. just thought i'd bring it over since the voting shop is quite bare.

I think only cosmetics should be in the voting shop while PKing items are in PKP shop.

Yeah same. I was just throwin' some ideas out there. There's so many things that could be added to it yet it's as bare as a blank piece of paper.

I understand it's not a high priority, but it could be something that could be done quickly and when there is spare time to work on a smaller update.

You really challenged people who decided to read this topic l0l.

I like most of these. Never really thought about bandos, but that's actually a good idea. Alex/Gretar would probably rule against it because it's so big in regards to pking on here. 

My favorite was void, never thought about that either, but that's perfect.

I challenge people in general bruv.

Yeah i know, bandos could be chumped into the pkp shop for a small fee, maybe 100 pkp since it is a big attraction of sorts.

Void is gewd too. If not the voting shop, then the pkp shop. It could help encourage new ways to pk rather than just bandos and dharoks spawning. I see void being used more often too if it was added to the pkp shop rather than the voting shop.

However, if something that you pk with generally is in the voting shop, it could be used as incentive to vote and thus gain exposure and boost up on the private server ranks/lists. Many people believe if a person pks with something, it should automatically go into the PKP shop, but if it was put into the voting shop, it encourages voting like I said before. Maybe Void and Bandos weren't the right choices, but something like a whip (or whips) could be put in there. It's something everybody uses, and would only have to be cheap in terms of points (5-10 points maybe). Those few votes could make the difference between being on the first page of a list of servers or on the second page. And let's be honest, most of us don't bother going past the first page (At least i don't lol).

I challenge people in general bruv.

Yeah i know, bandos could be chumped into the pkp shop for a small fee, maybe 100 pkp since it is a big attraction of sorts.

Void is gewd too. If not the voting shop, then the pkp shop. It could help encourage new ways to pk rather than just bandos and dharoks spawning. I see void being used more often too if it was added to the pkp shop rather than the voting shop.

However, if something that you pk with generally is in the voting shop, it could be used as incentive to vote and thus gain exposure and boost up on the private server ranks/lists. Many people believe if a person pks with something, it should automatically go into the PKP shop, but if it was put into the voting shop, it encourages voting like I said before. Maybe Void and Bandos weren't the right choices, but something like a whip (or whips) could be put in there. It's something everybody uses, and would only have to be cheap in terms of points (5-10 points maybe). Those few votes could make the difference between being on the first page of a list of servers or on the second page. And let's be honest, most of us don't bother going past the first page (At least i don't lol).

So, 50 points per bando piece? lol dude that's basically free one vote and boom you got it. Granted voting is down atm. 

How about furys? make it like 300 pkp or something. 

So, 50 points per bando piece? lol dude that's basically free one vote and boom you got it. Granted voting is down atm. 

How about furys? make it like 300 pkp or something. 

I'm throwing ideas out there lol. It's debatable. Nothing is set in stone, simply an idea. Also, I meant 100 pkp per piece lol.

300 PKP is a better price for Bandos. Idk about 300 pkp for furies, but maybe 200 or 150, 300-400 PKP for Bandos (per piece), 150-200 for Bandos boots (not popular but might create illusion of being better than d boots). Not really sure what to do with godswords. Maybe put them in the pkp shop too, especially the AGS since it's used so much.

I'm throwing ideas out there lol. It's debatable. Nothing is set in stone, simply an idea. Also, I meant 100 pkp per piece lol.

300 PKP is a better price for Bandos. Idk about 300 pkp for furies, but maybe 200 or 150, 300-400 PKP for Bandos (per piece), 150-200 for Bandos boots (not popular but might create illusion of being better than d boots). Not really sure what to do with godswords. Maybe put them in the pkp shop too, especially the AGS since it's used so much.

I'm just joshing you mate, not so sure about bando boots l0l. I agree with you on the Gs's though maybe add in the affects like healing for Sgs on npc's (Would be so helpful), this way quickly SGS would be one of the most valuable items in game, better animation for Zgs (Ice barrage), etc. 

I'm just joshing you mate, not so sure about bando boots l0l. I agree with you on the Gs's though maybe add in the affects like healing for Sgs on npc's (Would be so helpful), this way quickly SGS would be one of the most valuable items in game, better animation for Zgs (Ice barrage), etc. 

SGS effect does work though lol. I've used it heaps of times at the donator island. It's cool to use and severely under used. 

not sure if that's sarcasm or not but i'm guessing it's not.

it heals what you hit on the npc, so i'd like to think that's good healing.

Not sarcasm I legit just never used it, no point since it has no value you know? 

I suppose. How about staff of the dead in vote shop? it's not a cosmetic but it can be one of those super rare items that costs like 1000 vote points. That would drastically increase voting, and something to strive for, not like that bitch chaos ele where Divine is legit almost impossible to get. 

Not sarcasm I legit just never used it, no point since it has no value you know? 

I suppose. How about staff of the dead in vote shop? it's not a cosmetic but it can be one of those super rare items that costs like 1000 vote points. That would drastically increase voting, and something to strive for, not like that bitch chaos ele where Divine is legit almost impossible to get. 

I'm not really familiar with the staff of the dead and all of them items. Could be alright though. Just means those multi voters help the server get more exposed xD

I was actually quite surprised bandos / ags wasn't in the pk shop when I joined to be honest. 

sarcasm I legit just never used it, no point since it has no value you know? 

Could even be x amount of pkp + x amount of vote points.

it's not funny whatsoever lol. get yo' ass outta here with irrelevant shiz pls.

Hold on we need to analyze this, what he's trying to convey is we're lacking on our suggestions and he gave a better one through his avatar (Angel wings) it's a cosmetic and should be in voting shop. 

Good catch. (No srs), 

Hold on we need to analyze this, what he's trying to convey is we're lacking on our suggestions and he gave a better one through his avatar (Angel wings) it's a cosmetic and should be in voting shop. 

Good catch. (No srs), 

Okay, if that's how you want to interpret that lmao. your call.

THAT'S ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA THOUGH. throw the dsc and the capes and that in the voting shop lol. maybe not the angel cape, but the lower ones :o

Okay, if that's how you want to interpret that lmao. your call.
THAT'S ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA THOUGH. throw the dsc and the capes and that in the voting shop lol. maybe not the angel cape, but the lower ones :o

I put the "No*t srs" thing in there lol. I didn't really interrupt it like that, I just said it as a joke and possible suggestion. 

You're right though the lower capes would be perfect for the voting shop, or should I say WE'RE right. *Virtual high five* also while we're on the subject why not roat pickaxe? making it so it allows you to mine faster when you're at jail which would be nice. Also something crazy like pet monkey healing your hp by like 10 every 30 seconds? I don't know man I'm just on the crazy train. 

I put the "No*t srs" thing in there lol. I didn't really interrupt it like that, I just said it as a joke and possible suggestion. 

You're right though the lower capes would be perfect for the voting shop, or should I say WE'RE right. *Virtual high five* also while we're on the subject why not roat pickaxe? making it so it allows you to mine faster when you're at jail which would be nice. Also something crazy like pet monkey healing your hp by like 10 every 30 seconds? I don't know man I'm just on the crazy train. 

nah, monkey doesn't need any monkey stuff done to it lmao, leave it how it is. those lower rares though would be nice for the voting shop if nothing can be thought of. good idea too with the roat pick ting, although if Gretar would want people to have a benefit while being punished for something xD