Few Suggestions!

Hi RoatPkers!

Im not really into forums, and im from a Spanish city, so my english wont be the best!

My few suggestions are not big ones, but in my opinion would help this grow even more, and as i said before, not really into forums so i don't know if people really did this suggestion!

• Fix the ::Drag 1-15 command, or make it more known, cuz i've seen lately lots of players that had no clue why they couldn't switch propperly and either no clue on that command that really "saved their lives".
  • Don't really know if its possible, but the target system, code it for when you're at levels 1-15 you get a target in that range, and not a 20-50 deep wilderness, cuz that just makes it annoying and also when you skip it (because they don't die being at 50 wildy) you get another one reaching really fast the 30 minute penalty.
  • Give staff member an (I) icon or (M) crown at minimap and in chat, to give them more relevance that the one they have. And why not donors the $ next to their name while yelling and open a ::title command so every donor would be able to have their customed title (not more than 8 letters) .
  • Don't know how, but make the "Custom Kits" have a little help at the beggining of the server, because its a really good idea but for new players i don't know if its really clear how to do it!

Thats all! Hope you could understand my horrible english! Thank you for taking the time of reading and giving a feedback of this few "stupid" but not irrelevant suggestions!

Thank you!
Madcusbad

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

5 minutes ago, madcusbad said:

Hi RoatPkers!

Im not really into forums, and im from a Spanish city, so my english wont be the best!

My few suggestions are not big ones, but in my opinion would help this grow even more, and as i said before, not really into forums so i don't know if people really did this suggestion!

• Fix the ::Drag 1-15 command, or make it more known, cuz i've seen lately lots of players that had no clue why they couldn't switch propperly and either no clue on that command that really "saved their lives".
  • Don't really know if its possible, but the target system, code it for when you're at levels 1-15 you get a target in that range, and not a 20-50 deep wilderness, cuz that just makes it annoying and also when you skip it (because they don't die being at 50 wildy) you get another one reaching really fast the 30 minute penalty.
  • Give staff member an (I) icon or (M) crown at minimap and in chat, to give them more relevance that the one they have. And why not donors the $ next to their name while yelling and open a ::title command so every donor would be able to have their customed title (not more than 8 letters) .
  • Don't know how, but make the "Custom Kits" have a little help at the beggining of the server, because its a really good idea but for new players i don't know if its really clear how to do it!

Thats all! Hope you could understand my horrible english! Thank you for taking the time of reading and giving a feedback of this few "stupid" but not irrelevant suggestions!

Thank you!
Madcusbad

1. people would still ask around even if he changed the command for drag so I think drag is good.

2. targ system isn't a bad idea, I kind of like the thought on that.

3. no comment.

4. you managed to figure it out though didn't you?:p

1 hour ago, madcusbad said:

No, We have titles for a pkp sink atm. adding the crowns to the map will just make people flock to them in the wild when their trying to pk

5 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Agree with this I've had a load of people ask why the switching feels fucked up so I have to explain it to them. Possible just get a notification once you've consequently made 10-20 clicks you'll get a "Did you know" pop-up and will only go away once you 'Yes, I understand' for example.  
    Get people spamming my PM asking to get the targeting system fixed as they keep getting deep wildy targets. @Gretar
    Already get enough attention as it is so no to have an (M) crown on the mini-map. I do think the tags shown on ::yell should be changed to similar that of other servers although Gretar might not want to do that, or just change it for staff :kappa:In the regular chat box show YouTube rank icons as well as staff member ones. Players can get a custom yell tag once you've donated a total of 2.5k or buy in-game from someone who's reached that donation amount. Allowing every to have custom yell tags would be too messy. 
    It's quite simple actually and doesn't take long to get to grips with it even if your new but i guess it wouldn't help to make a guide for it and link it in-game to something like ::customkits

• Upvote 1