Marketplace teleport + Chill zone

Why Gg

Just like almost all other private servers, we need our own zone for buying/selling items. I'm suggesting adding something like ::market, it saves a lot of effort.

We need a new ::chill zone.

::cw and ::chill don't mix very well.

I'm suggesting a city/island that's for people to chill/afk, only problem is I can't come up with an area for it. Feel free to leave any suggestions on where you'd like to see ::chill in the future

We need to see some change in the server, I think I speak for most people when I say it's getting boring seeing the same people/places/items.

07 updates are of course the priority here, but this will lead to change in RoatPkz which is GOOD.

We need to see some change around here in order to move forward and expand.

::heaven and ::hell are useless teleports. If we're going to add a decent ::chill zone we don't need any extras.

Edited by Why Gg

You need something to make people keep coming back, for edgeville people don't have a choice it's the default home; and right near the easiest accessible pking spot. 

Shit, while we're on the subject a good incentive would be a lottery system? based off on pk points which is the currency. A 100 pk ticket buy in or 1k, and the pay out is to three people. 50 percent toward first place, 25 to second, and 25 to third. Or, 75 to 1st, 20 percent to 2nd and 5 to 3rd. The location a lit location maybe the desert. 

we have ::chill for trading and talking since castlewars is rarely played so its always quiet there and theres edgeville near the teleport spot for reg players to trade who cant yell

we dont need more teleports i already have lot of custom ones for ppl to hide at when they get cleared or bored of pking see http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/1012-custom-teleports-guide/

@ castial i support the idea of having a npc for lottery system and an object as gambling machine to risk pkp

with the lottery its best if u make it fixed amount 100 pkt so every1 has chance to enter and the draws are more common and with only 1 person winning the jackpot so if 50 players play the winner gets 5k ticket and is announced

with my idea of gambling machine u hav options to gamble 100pkp, 500pkp and 1k pkp so if u got 1k points and u wins u get 2k back, this will introduce a pkt sink and eventually increase the value of them

I don't believe a market place is needed, as edge will still be used, as with yell. However, a new 'chill' place would be nice  how about Shilo village, or Lunar Isle?

You need something to make people keep coming back, for edgeville people don't have a choice it's the default home; and right near the easiest accessible pking spot. 

Shit, while we're on the subject a good incentive would be a lottery system? based off on pk points which is the currency. A 100 pk ticket buy in or 1k, and the pay out is to three people. 50 percent toward first place, 25 to second, and 25 to third. Or, 75 to 1st, 20 percent to 2nd and 5 to 3rd. The location a lit location maybe the desert. 

I was legit thinking about this idea just this morning. Lottery should be placed in the new area. 

we have ::chill for trading and talking since castlewars is rarely played so its always quiet there and theres edgeville near the teleport spot for reg players to trade who cant yell

we dont need more teleports i already have lot of custom ones for ppl to hide at when they get cleared or bored of pking see http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/1012-custom-teleports-guide@

Every private server has a separate zone for ::chill or ::afk, we don't need them being in the same place. Cw is slowly becoming active again.

We have too many teleports right now, the same old boring ones. Most are useless, they should be replaced.

I don't believe a market place is needed, as edge will still be used, as with yell. However, a new 'chill' place would be nice  how about Shilo village, or Lunar Isle?

Edge will never and has never been a place to sell items. It's been ::chill most of the time.

And no, we don't need that much space for a chilling/afking zone. 

• 2 weeks later...