Some more Suggestions

Potions

Make Super Ranging pots

Make Super magic pots work

For either of these, possibly add a PK cost to buy - making them better than normal ranging potions (sold in ::shop)

Allow use of HP-Damaging Items

Make the Dwarven Rock Cake or Nitroglycerin/Chemical Compound work to lower hp

Also for the Zamorak Brew to work (Decrease defence + damages player)

Unskull command (yes I'm lazy)

Make ::unskull a command (only access outside of wilderness) possibly for donators+ only

Tournaments

Allow tournaments to be based on different time zones, or shorten the times they occur, possibly lower rewards but have them every hour or so

for example, a tournament every hour but instead of a high reward, cut the reward in half.

Spec Restore

Donators should have lower spec restore as 7 minutes is a long ass wait after a 3 minute fight, normally a risk fight. It's kind of annoying, saying that you can easily go to funpk for a free spec restore.

TzTok-Jad & Skotizo

Allow for Skotizo and Jad to drop a small amount of PKP for everyone who attended the kill (10-100 PKP)

Keep unique droprates the same

Make ::poke A THING AGAIN > GRETAR

Ring of Flying - YES I STILL WANT THIS.

The ring of flying is currently only 100 PKP and is rarely bought or sold.

You could get more players to buy the ring of flying by allowing a better look to it, for example:

You can add a staff (Such as a Staff of the Dead, Trident or even Staff of Air) to the ring, to be able to wear a staff while flying

The staff would no longer have its magic bonuses and players would have to pay an extra 1-5K pkp in order to bind the staff to the ring, making a money sink while making the ring of flying a cooler item to have.

This is only an example, there are probably plenty better ways to do it but that's the way I've thought of it.

Oh and still ban @Alkosor - Cheers!

youtube.com/c/LokiWoof

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Make Super Ranging pots

This isn’t Nightmare zone so no.

2 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Full support 

3 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Make ::unskull a command (only access outside of wilderness) possibly for donators+ only

Ok

3 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Spec Restore

Donators should have lower spec restore as 7 minutes is a long ass wait after a 3 minute fight, normally a risk fight. It's kind of annoying, saying that you can easily go to funpk for a free spec restore.

It should be 10 minutes for normal players, 5 for regular donators and current 2 for super.

4 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Allow for Skotizo and Jad to drop a small amount of PKP for everyone who attended the kill (10-100 PKP)

Support

Waste of dev time 

Probably the last thing Gretar would think about looking into 

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

This isn’t Nightmare zone so no.

Full support 

Ok

It should be 10 minutes for normal players, 5 for regular donators and current 2 for super.

Support

Waste of dev time 

Probably the last thing Gretar would think about looking into 

Cheers! - MAKE ::POKE HAPPEN. IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER - I'll write the code FOR you if you so wish.

Edited by Diiaurei
5 hours ago, Diiaurei said:

Potions

Make Super Ranging pots

For either of these, possibly add a PK cost to buy - making them better than normal ranging potions (sold in ::shop)

Tournaments

Allow tournaments to be based on different time zones, or shorten the times they occur, possibly lower rewards but have them every hour or so

for example, a tournament every hour but instead of a high reward, cut the reward in half.

Spec Restore

TzTok-Jad & Skotizo

Keep unique droprates the same

The ring of flying is currently only 100 PKP and is rarely bought or sold.

You could get more players to buy the ring of flying by allowing a better look to it, for example:

You can add a staff (Such as a Staff of the Dead, Trident or even Staff of Air) to the ring, to be able to wear a staff while flying

The staff would no longer have its magic bonuses and players would have to pay an extra 1-5K pkp in order to bind the staff to the ring, making a money sink while making the ring of flying a cooler item to have.

This is only an example, there are probably plenty better ways to do it but that's the way I've thought of it.

Oh and still ban @Alkosor - Cheers!

youtube.com/c/LokiWoof

yes ofc