Attention Roatpkz Youtubers - Submit Your Clips Now!

repent

Hello, I have recently begun a project in collaboration with Gretar for Roatpkz's first official promotional video.

I have already begun getting clips, but I don't think this would be much of a "server video" if it were only one person getting clips and being shown in the video

That's why; I ask my fellow youtubers to submit clips of anything that shows off the server, it could be PKing, PvMing, Staking, or anything else. However, there are rules involved with the kind of clips of the server that need to be submitted. They are the following:

Clip MUST be recorded in 50FPS

Clip can't be sarcastic, like "good cmb system hurr hurr roatpkz 80-40 ags on tank hurr hrur"

Clips need to be uploaded as RAW (the WHOLE clip) files all on one video that's unlisted onto your youtube channel

Try not to have "boring" clips - keep it exciting!

Team clips are ok as long as it's not riddled with "#(TEAMNAME) AUSTIM HOMO"

All youtubers will be mentioned into the video description and I'll discuss with Gretar if it will count towards your youtuber payments

CLIPS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE 05/15/2018

I will post another topic on a poll for what the music should be, therefore it isn't biased and it's something every1 can tune into

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Nice idea! Are we allowed to use used clips (if theyre not too old ofcourse e.g. clips with rocktails and other outdated food/gear)?

Ill try to get my submission in.

Yes but try to showcase the more current features - and try to make sure the clips are LIT

• Upvote 1