Mr Jake

Pure

I just got destroyed by Mr Jake.

If anyone does claim to be a better brid, I would like to see. My high horse cocky attitude persona about him has changed, I think he is a decent brid.

I clearly made a fool of myself!

EDIT: Sorry to let down all my fanbois - Omar, God, randoms..

R.I.P arabpkz, Jake is the sheriff in these parts.

Edited by Pure
  • Upvote 1

I just got destroyed by Mr Jake.

If anyone does claim to be a better brid, I would like to see. My high horse cocky attitude persona about him has changed, I think he is a decent brid.

I clearly made a fool of myself!

EDIT: Sorry to let down all my fanbois - Omar, God, randoms..

R.I.P arabpkz, Jake is the sheriff in these parts.

east_10-6fd1875f.gif

• Upvote 1

When has this ever happened to me?

Every time you step up you just end up logging out LOL

What's our total score...? I'll wait. any excuse you can come up with doesn't justify the lop sided score because it's just excuses and you can't admit that you're a slow switcher, poor technique, and so on. If those things weren't true you would be begging to fight me to even the score.

point is, you're just not decent and can't admit it and that's just unfortunate 

The first thing I want you to do is to state our score, and along with that state HOW you killed me the sole time you have.

Edited by Mr Jake

If you're so good how can i log in and after 3 mins of being online without pking knock you out of the hybrid tourney when i have extra runes and a helm switch on you?.

If you even try deny the fact you were getting slapped the entire fight, you're dizzy.

You BARELY got any melee hits on me. You was standing in one place getting slapped from each side, but nah your blood barrage had to hit constant 26;s in a row through karil for the kill LMFAO.