Changing Usernames

Hi,  I think this has probably already been established before but does anyone else think we should have the option to change our username. Maybe someone had a typo or something and needs to change it, like even if we had a price to change it like 1k pkp or something to change, it would still be a pretty cool idea. Any thoughts?

My regards, K A K E

Edited by K A K E

Lol, not everyone thinks that, people like the idea of changing their names. Like K A K E said if someone makes a mistake, that can always change it. It may be cosmic but a name describes you, and your character.

Would be fucking amazing.. Old inactive accs should be wiped as well. Either A high price for a namechange or Super Donator.

Exactly!

Hi,  I think this has probably already been established before but does anyone else think we should have the option to change our username. Maybe someone had a typo or something and needs to change it, like even if we had a price to change it like 1k pkp or something to change, it would still be a pretty cool idea. Any thoughts?

My regards, Id 6221997

Why did you use another players name? :/

I think if it were to happen it should be a lot more than 1k pkp.