Got scammed by "Chimeng Vang"

5jutd2.png

We were staking for 1.2k pkps, 600 pkps each when "Chimeng Vang" pulls out a donor cape that gives her extra bonuses which led to her victory during the stake, if you can tell by the image below, it was a close stake meaning I would have won if she did not put on that cape, that still does not defeat the fact that she scammed me, a "donator" like my self scammed in the duel arena, this should not be tolerated, I hope to get reimbursed with my pkps and I would like Chimeng Vang to face the consequences for her actions, thank you.

206fwb8.jpgi6wm7p.png

Edited by mr muscle
new evidence

I'm fairly sure due to it being Duel Arena, and you having to accept to the terms and conditions of the fight, only you can be held responsible for your loss.

You have to be aware of these things buddy, people'll do near enough anything for that extra pkp.

You can't tell much from the second screen, so always be aware of the first and if you notice ANY change just before the second screen, decline. 

Sorry for your loss mate, goodluck staking! :)

Edited by Fancy Boots

Yeah but its not that, he even admits to scamming me, so that makes it okay?? the fact he admits to it being a scam and nothing being done about it worries me, so what your telling me is i should go scam people in the duel arena, if i'm skilled enough for them to accept with them seeing my scam then it doesn't count as a scam, I respect your points but a major server like this should be dealing with these things not ignoring them, makes me kinda regret donating like 50+ dollars to it

Yeah but its not that, he even admits to scamming me, so that makes it okay?? the fact he admits to it being a scam and nothing being done about it worries me, so what your telling me is i should go scam people in the duel arena, if i'm skilled enough for them to accept with them seeing my scam then it doesn't count as a scam, I respect your points but a major server like this should be dealing with these things not ignoring them, makes me kinda regret donating like 50+ dollars to it

I get what you're saying, but I believe you may have been misguided by what I said. Allow me to elaborate.

I do not, in any way or form support scamming. However, there is the first screen which an individual should be FULLY aware of before clicking accept. That's why there is the duel arena. (So people can agree to fights upon their own terms and conditions). Although this is a major server, and something could possibly be changed to help dissolve this dilemma, there's nothing that can be done as you agreed to the first, twice.
Sorry again buddy. Although he admits to something, doesn't necessarily make it a problem or scam. He was just trying to troll. :\

Yeah but its not that, he even admits to scamming me, so that makes it okay?? the fact he admits to it being a scam and nothing being done about it worries me, so what your telling me is i should go scam people in the duel arena, if i'm skilled enough for them to accept with them seeing my scam then it doesn't count as a scam

yes go clean ppl by rule switching and get ur items back its allowed and it will learn ppl to be careful

Edited by Ahmash
  • Zoradz locked this topic