Have Muteable Offenses. PERIOD

I support muteable offenses with: Racial slurs, derogatory swearing, and complete ignorance to individuals.  

Flame is flame. But racism is unacceptable.  

Personally it does not phase me. But my reasoning for 1-7 day mutes and or permanent. Is due to two things:

1) Newer players who just joined the server will realize the community over yell is disrespectful to the extreme, and they will leave to another server.       We play to have a good time, not see useless petty arguments.     Many do not tolerate racism and Slurs. (We need more new playerbase to keep the game rolling).

2)  I hop on to chill and have a laid back time. And when people over yell are saying the most disrespectful terms and phrases. It is not as peaceful as the server should be. It is out of hand and these children need to be muted. 

Lastly, If I am tired of some online troll and have them muted on ignore list. They should be muted over yell to me. 

Of course there is ::muteyell and ::unmuteyell

but, I want to still see yell and others speak. 

so two things:

1) Ignore list is both ingame and over yell

2)have muteable offenses. 1 day, 3 day, permenent. 

How are new players who joined want to stay and hang out when we see anything, irritating, and simply child trolls with severe racism. We need a new player base. 

lastly, Do not say I am a snowflake. It doesnt bother me, unless its over and over and getting to me.  

so allow our ignore list to cover the same person over yell. 

We all just want to have a good time, relax, and pk. Not deal such a toxic community. 

thanks, and please reply. I speak for the community

188-1882174_the-runescape-wiki-heart-hd-png-download.png

Edited by Start Safing
18 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Na, we'll mute for racism if it's excessive spam - other than that we'll mute for DDOS threats and releasing personal info. Other than that Roat is a free speech environment - many people love this and I cannot be fucked to be muting the whole server, lmd  

gretar told me racist was allowed? fuck... i guess im muted for calling arun a sand nigger then:/