Account Security

Chef

How do I set email address on my account?

For starter write ::setemail in-game on the account you wish to secure. 

then put a valid e-mail address on your username.

third, go to your address link and verify it by clicking a button.

Congratulations, your account is very secured and untouchable now!

You will receive a security code that allows you to use once per computer. If you want access to different computer you must remember the security code. If not, there's no trouble at all!

Just go to roatpkz.com/accounts, or ::recover in-game to put in the correct information to recover it automatically.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.a41a2ef1ec4dca1a945911e19270ec32.png

Once you've done, go to your email and you will gain the new security code for access.

To reset your password, Just do the same thing and you will receive it on your email.

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.cf0f373135bc134de90ab80e9e21740d.png

If you forgot your username, just send your Email and staff will recover it for :)

Screenshot_11.thumb.png.c2b367e3a266989c7f4d7e967ae6d6eb.png

How do I recover my account If I don't have an e-mail address linked on my account?

On the other hand its very simple to recover your account manually, which means if you don't have an e-mail linked to your account, you must follow these steps carefully to manage recovering your account successfully but mostly without your items.

First you need to copy this format & request support at the general support channel of our discord (Discord.gg/Roatpkz), Then you open your ticket @(support-ticket) with the required format which is:

Account you're trying to recover :
Current account : 
System : 
Mac : 
Serial : 
IP :

Link - https://discord.com/channels/337079151645425665/868603014028603432

To find your system details go to your PC settings > system > about, and fill it in the format.

For your Mac address, Open a command prompt then type Ipconfig /all & Enter, you will find it labeled as the Physical address.

Serial number, open the command prompt and write in: wmic bios get serialnumber, very simply and then fill it out.

Last but not least, browse whatismyip.com for your IP address.

Then after you're all setup, be patient & wait for the right staff member to deal with your ticket!

~Chef

Edited by Chef
  • Chef changed the title to Account Security