Bought VLS for 90K PKP and on it's first degrade it went to 1% and disappeared after another degrade

Hello, my in game name is Big Cleavage. Yesterday of January 25, 2022 I bought a Vesta's Longsword on trade post for 90,640 PKP that took weeks to save up for. I went Dharok edge pking and on it's first degrade it went down to 1%. I was confused to why and thought it'll go back up to 98% after another degrade but it just disappeared on me. If anyone can please help me with that it'll be great... I unfortunately didn't take a picture of the degrade but have proof that I bought it. 

Roatz VLS SC.png

No VLS in bank (2).png

14 hours ago, ericnguyen16 said:

Hello, my in game name is Big Cleavage. Yesterday of January 25, 2022 I bought a Vesta's Longsword on trade post for 90,640 PKP that took weeks to save up for. I went Dharok edge pking and on it's first degrade it went down to 1%. I was confused to why and thought it'll go back up to 98% after another degrade but it just disappeared on me. If anyone can please help me with that it'll be great... I unfortunately didn't take a picture of the degrade but have proof that I bought it. 

Roatz VLS SC.png

No VLS in bank (2).png

Your previous vls probably didn't get to degrade. My guess is, that it transferred the % from previous to the new one. It's happened to me as well.

3 hours ago, goat said:

Could be due to you trying to using another tent, and the charges xfers over to the new one

To answer about the VLS, thats a mysterium we will never know about - maybe protect item was missing from your prayers?

I'm sure I didn't have another tentacle in my bank since that was the reason for me to buy one :P 

Only possibility I see is that the charges left from a tentacle that I've lost transfered to my new one but that shouldn't be like that 

24 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

I'm sure I didn't have another tentacle in my bank since that was the reason for me to buy one :P 

Only possibility I see is that the charges left from a tentacle that I've lost transfered to my new one but that shouldn't be like that 

Regardless, now that this is being brought up, my statius' legs and body also had something similar happen. They both started at 50% degradability which I don't think should be the case. Clearly something is not right here if 3 people are encountering similar problems and we're the only ones that spoke up. This should be thoroughly investigated as people devote time and energy to get this gear only for it to be half used already? Or in this case 99% used :/

Edited by Ex0tic