7/2/2015:
4tawp2.png
2eamjxl.png

6/6/2015:
2sb6dc7.png
Quest Points:
2m621w4.png

5/26/2015:
This was slow progress but I didn't have member for 2 weeks but now I do, after a couple days of training I am now able to wear Dharoks. I will soon be level 70 attack and that is when I can nmz with dharoks to 99 strength.
15hjrlx.png

4/26/2015
2qu5cia.png
Plague City Completed
Nature Spirit Completed
The Restless Ghost Completed
Ernest the Chicken Completed.
Ava Accumulator Completed
Cook's Assistant Completed
Priest in Peril Completed
Holy Grail Completed
Merlin's Crystal Completed.

4/19/2015:
15xs2sm.png

NMZ Quests All Completed.
Monkey Madness Completed.
Horror from the Deep Completed.

I was not expecting to raise def, but sadly, I claimed the Monkey Madness training and it redeemed def, im going for zerk, now.

4/8/2015:
1 Everything

FISHING ACCOUNT 1:

28t2jo.png

FISHING ACCOUNT 2:

vkec7.png

Edited by Pitch

More updates? Where's those fishing levels m8?

Nothing wrong with botting.

Go play league or csgo or fucking private servers. If you're going to bot, there's 0 point in playing runescape. Runescape is basciaclly a fucking endurance contest, if you can't compete then don't even try. Don't ruin everyone elses fun because you're a little bitch that can't sit at their computer.

Edited by nickcallan
  • Upvote 1

Go play league or csgo or fucking private servers. If you're going to bot, there's 0 point in playing runescape. Runescape is basciaclly a fucking endurance contest, if you can't compete then don't even try. Don't ruin everyone elses fun because you're a little bitch that can't sit at their computer.

who said he played runescape retard ? He bots and sells the gp. I don't bot on my main , i stopped 2 months ago. I bot new accounts fishing . I don't get why you're so mad & no ones fun gets ruined on runescape. Just stop ur making it self look like a retard.

More updates? Where's those fishing levels m8?

Nothing wrong with botting.

I'll post it when I get home.

who said he played runescape retard ? He bots and sells the gp. I don't bot on my main , i stopped 2 months ago. I bot new accounts fishing . I don't get why you're so mad & no ones fun gets ruined on runescape. Just stop ur making it self look like a retard.

I'll post it when I get home.

If he plays private servers i'm assuming he either plays runescape, or atleast has played it at one point of his life, idiot. "I don't bot on my main, I botted and stopped" You just contridicted yourself holy shit and the rest of your post claims i'm making myself look dumb, read what you type! "it doesn't ruin anyones fun" So you having an unfair advantage because you don't want to actually play the game doesn't ruin it? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If he plays private servers i'm assuming he either plays runescape, or atleast has played it at one point of his life, idiot. "I don't bot on my main, I botted and stopped" You just contridicted yourself holy shit and the rest of your post claims i'm making myself look dumb, read what you type! "it doesn't ruin anyones fun" So you having an unfair advantage because you don't want to actually play the game doesn't ruin it? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I said I stopped botting you idiot, yes I did bot, I don't care & i don't care if you don't care. Neither do a lot of the other people who play RS, many other people don't bot on rs, they play legit. Most botters sell GP & don't play. Nothing can be legit on a game. Learn.