Opinions on current prices

Harley

Okay so I get a lot of mixed opinions about prices, especially when it comes to Vesta and Blacks. I hear that blacks have dropped to 5-6k while others say that they still think that it's up at 10k. Same thing goes with Vesta's, 5-6k per piece is one opinion and 10k is the other.

Prices for other items (partyhats, santas, TSOTD) seemed to have dropped off also, but again, mixed opinions.

I was just interested in hearing opinions on what the prices should be in your eyes seeing as there is growing disagreement and maybe a middle price could be established.

If everyone just followed the set prices we'd be fine, of course with supply and demand prices will fluctuate (customs, tsod). Things like blacks and vestas should always stay around the 10k mark, they're widely wanted and there is a large supply to meet that demand.

3 hours ago, Zoradz said:

If everyone just followed the set prices we'd be fine, of course with supply and demand prices will fluctuate (customs, tsod). Things like blacks and vestas should always stay around the 10k mark, they're widely wanted and there is a large supply to meet that demand.

I wish the set prices would be followed as well.

btw should change dildos and santas down to like 150-200 for dildo and like 300-400 for santas, coz nobody really wants them anymore.

the prices havnt changed vesta and blacks are still 9-10k pkt, phats are 800 each still with purple 600 and white for 1k

i play 8 hours a day everyday ik the eco and prices perfectly

this drop in price is just a rumour spread by the richer players on the server so they can merchant and make more pkp, do not fall for it

but its confusing for new players wen they see som1 sellin phat for 8k and som1 for 800, the 10x value jeeds to finish and ill prices shud be in pkt value 

Edited by Ahmash

prices are still all the same the only reason people start thinking its not is because of one retard who buy blacks for 6k ea other people see that so they didnt thatswhat it works and so on the news just spreads around in roatz everyine just need to stick to the origina priceguide on nothing more so everyone stop making up fantasy prices because one idiot in game told u so 

it was the same with angel capes ppl were selling them for 1m a few months ago while they never went up and people actually believed they were 1m 

the only reason people want pk ticks instead of blacks/vesta is because of the increasing items at donor shop that does not mean they should be worth any less then that they are 

ADVICE: LISTEN TO THE DAMN PRICE GUIDE NOT OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS

thanks for making this post this had to be discussed ^_^

Edited by rawrdatank
  • Upvote 1

We changed the prices so ticket value is now irrelevant and for some reason people still follow the ticket value. We cant just manually change the price as it changes based on the amount in the eco and that is always changing. I agree the prices are completely fucked though.

First off, most answers are off lol..

The real reason prices were dropped a lot is because of the past Black Friday-ciber Monday sale which was 30% off donation prices. Now most people took advantage of this and donated once and some even multiple times. Now by far the best deal was 300 donor points for 2 huge pack(imo) giving 9 items that vary such as p hats and vesta and other pkp items and party hats, which you can get multiple of in these huge packages. The more they are in game, the more the demand decreases or ofc people noticing there are many and want to sell asap.

21 hours ago, Harley said:

No. The fuck? Why do we need that? Lmao.

Because, the eco isn't shared

Kisulora V2, Mercher, Tom, Legend

The eco belongs to the four above. Legend stated that there's too much Pkp in the community, although it only belongs to four players?

1 hour ago, God said:

The eco belongs to the four above. Legend stated that there's too much Pkp in the community, although it only belongs to four players?

Now that's bullshit lol. If you think there's nothing outside of those 4, you're living under a rock.

8 hours ago, God said:

There is, but not much

I can see the whole entire eco and whats in it, item by item and i can tell you that all those 4 people's bank is worth a lot less than you think and defo isnt as much as the eco overall between everyone on the server.

13 hours ago, God said:

they lie about their banks i think they are not richer than 30-40m, ive never seen any of them post bank pic also

u had 21m thats more than ive ever gained in my 3.5 years on this server

4 hours ago, King Lee said:

i thought vesta pieces were still 100k ea and same with blacks lol

people go by ticket prices now, which I think should be the permanent currency.

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

Shit been changing too much lmao

BITCH YOU BEEN BACK ALL OF LIKE 1 DAY.

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

they lie about their banks i think they are not richer than 30-40m, ive never seen any of them post bank pic also

u had 21m thats more than ive ever gained in my 3.5 years on this server

"They lie"? Seriously? I'd never say that unless I was fully sure

I still have screenshots from what Tom showed me in early 2015. 

Full inventory of customs (even Adze & Candy cane)

3k partyhat sets

400 vesta sets

400 black sets

50 angels 

Shit ton of vote items

Stijn has shit loads of customs and once told me on Skype that his bank is roughly 500-600m and I've seen him run around with different customs

Mercher has won 50m off me this week, and claims to have a 200m bank 

Kisulora has 25m in Zulrah scales, unbelievably many partyhats, customs and other shit (his closest friends say his bank is roughly 600m)

and the screenshots I was talking about earlier, I posted on other forums, but got deleted by somebody, also showed to "Fancy Boots", "Battlefield" & "Gitana"

Why would they post a bank pic? So they could have people spamming their inbox? Nop

now that's not fair, as 70% of the people within the Roat Pkz community don't even have 200k. And the prices of the new coming items are stupid, 5k pkp for an Armadyl Godsword

Edited by God