Name Change Tickets

I'm Thinking that maybe at some point, Name change tickets could be added? Maybe charge 500k-1m pkp for the ticket, This could also be another good eco sink?
It also give people the chance to change their names, This will let people aquire rare names too, Rather than having to make new accounts & then having to try for a name that's not taken. Not a needed update, Would be sick to see though. @Commer was also very helpful helpin me on this!

Edited by Lord pkz

Yes that would be good since you have 99 skills and achievements and drops + bunch more stuff you want to keep in your account logs / also kdr, nonetheless wither its good or bad changing the name is a good thing you can add, on runescape i think you can change your name?

No support. I never liked this feature on RS. Admittedly my own name isn't great, I just created it on a whim, because my preferred name was taken (possibly by me but forgot pass?) - I still wouldn't change Pk Guy. Because after a few iterations the original name is lost to time and if you're inactive for any period, you can return to not know who your friends and enemies are. Even if you can still check the original name, it's still confusing, annoying and unnecessary.