Donation Boxes

wanted to know everyones thoughts on putting the boxes in the donation shop (at an equal amount as priced on the shop) just as another way to get them and give donor points a boost in use and it stops people price gouging them on the tp when supply is low (for the most part) just curious on everyones opinions  

Edited by ml gudi

I don't agree. It would stabilise the price, the whole point is to "price gouge" as you put it. Basic economics of a free market economy,  when supply is low and demand is high the price rises, which in turn is an incentive to donate for them. There's no ethical issues on doing this for a luxury item. Donators always want the best $/PKP ratio, and with a little bit of research they can discover which item that currently is.

Tl;dr: Either donate cash or buy the donation credits to obtain them. 

On 7/21/2023 at 4:29 AM, PK Guy said:

I don't agree. It would stabilise the price, the whole point is to "price gouge" as you put it. Basic economics of a free market economy,  when supply is low and demand is high the price rises, which in turn is an incentive to donate for them. There's no ethical issues on doing this for a luxury item. Donators always want the best $/PKP ratio, and with a little bit of research they can discover which item that currently is.

Tl;dr: Either donate cash or buy the donation credits to obtain them. 

i knew the 1% on the server was gonna hate this idea lmao