Nice racist youtuber @ oakoakoak

belltop

7 minutes ago, lng gaming said:

I’ve literally seen you spamming “dumb n*gger” after losing fps and you’re trynna say this guy is racist? Hahahaha laughable bro 

what are u talking about i never type that shit after i lost an fp. I havent even fped since u started this game new guy ur making that up buddy. Did oak tell to u to defend him. Last time i fped was 3-4 weeks ago and u werent on this game bozo. Proove me wrong please or else ur the master meat rider. Also in the logs staff can see i clearly told ur boyfriend why u bringing race into this and he says "cause ur black" "blacks never speak up to a white man". 

Edited by belltop
11 minutes ago, belltop said:

what are u talking about i never type that shit after i lost an fp. I havent even fped since u started this game new guy ur making that up buddy. Did oak tell to u to defend him. Last time i fped was 3-4 weeks ago and u werent on this game bozo. Proove me wrong please or else ur the master meat rider. Also in the logs staff can see i clearly told ur boyfriend why u bringing race into this and he says "cause ur black" "blacks never speak up to a white man". 

You are so toxic and you are reporting others for being toxic , I’ve been playing roatz since 2018 and I’ve seen you posting racial slurs countless times. Im not gonna screenshot your chat logs cuz I have a life haha 😂😂 you sat there making this in your moms basement for hours, just sad bro. 

Edited by lng gaming
2 minutes ago, lng gaming said:

You are so toxic and you are reporting others for being toxic , I’ve been playing roatz since 2018 and I’ve seen you posting racial slurs countless times. Im not gonna screenshot your chat logs cuz I have a life haha 😂😂 you sat there making this in your moms basement for hours.

i dragged all the screenshots together and uploaded them to youtube which took about 3 minutes. Also its weird how u say u know what i said at fp when my ign is not included in any of the screenshots and is not the same ign as this forums acc so yea, are u defending him to get a hook or something? How else would u know who i am without him telling you, make it make sense?

Edited by belltop
11 minutes ago, belltop said:

i dragged all the screenshots together and uploaded them to youtube which took about 3 minutes. Also its weird how u say u know what i said at fp when my ign is not included in any of the screenshots and is not the same ign as this forums acc so yea, are u defending him to get a hook or something? How else would u know who i am without him telling you, make it make sense?

I would assume you are the guy who’s been spamming this thread in game and following around the YouTuber  named “bellendz” 😂😂😂

I’ve been watching his livestreams and he’s a chill ass dude. I’ve seen you following him on all your alt account literally harassing him.

make it make sense!!!

Edited by lng gaming
6 minutes ago, lng gaming said:

I would assume you are the guy who’s been spamming this thread in game and following around the YouTuber  named “bellendz” 😂😂😂

I’ve been watching his livestreams and he’s a chill ass dude. I’ve seen you following him on all your alt account literally harassing him.

make it make sense!!!

Why would he be racist and toxic when hes live on stream. I think anyone trying to become a streamer on a game wouldnt do that while there are viewers watching him. Hes 1 person on stream another off stream. You should know boyfriend well and that wasn't me following him harrassing him, i just yelled the ::topic number which is ::topic 31855 now you can send it around, after u break up with him that is. Does he fondle you at night and tell you how much pkp hes gunna give you?

25 minutes ago, belltop said:

Why would he be racist and toxic when hes live on stream. I think anyone trying to become a streamer on a game wouldnt do that while there are viewers watching him. Hes 1 person on stream another off stream. You should know boyfriend well and that wasn't me following him harrassing him, i just yelled the ::topic number which is ::topic 31855 now you can send it around, after u break up with him that is. Does he fondle you at night and tell you how much pkp hes gunna give you?

Exactly what I’m saying you’re back to being the toxic person you are. I’ve literally seen you on Alts saying the exact same shit following him around for days now.

couldn’t even imagine what you were saying to him in the pms, post the full pms with what you said to him above those and let’s see who’s at fault here.

or did you only screenshot his pms? 😂😂😂

bro probably cleaned your ass and your over here photoshopping his pms 

Edited by lng gaming
4 hours ago, lng gaming said:

Exactly what I’m saying you’re back to being the toxic person you are. I’ve literally seen you on Alts saying the exact same shit following him around for days now.

couldn’t even imagine what you were saying to him in the pms, post the full pms with what you said to him above those and let’s see who’s at fault here.

or did you only screenshot his pms? 😂😂😂

bro probably cleaned your ass and your over here photoshopping his pms 

You are clueless and this situation doesnt involve you anyways have a nice day. If you think the photos are photoshopped we can bet any amount of pkp let a mod hold it and pay the who is right.