New Collection Log Rewards! Monster Crate! Collector's Ring & More!

Gretar

shadow2y.png

Roat Pkz Update!

Hi everyone, we hope you're had a lovely weekend so far, today we introduce new Collection Log Rewards, Monster Crates, Collector's Ring and a lot more great features to Roat Pkz! I'll explain more in detail, I hope you enjoy!

collection_log_2.png

Collection Log Rewards!
Every collection log now has a completion reward! This reward can only be claimed once per collection log and varies from a few hundred thousand PKP all the way up to the millions! Everyone that has already completed a collection log can claim their rewards now!

collection_drop_down.png

You now receive a drop down when you collect a new item.

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 13.32.57.png

Monster Crate!
A brand new Monster Crate has been added, it can be found in Collection Log Rewards and has items from 4K PKP all the way to 2M PKP. The average reward value is roughly 50K PKP.

monster_crate.png

The Monster Crate Mystery Spinner

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 12.45.12.png

Collector's Ring
A brand new Collector's Ring has been added to the Slayer Shop for 5,000 Slayer Points (valued at 250K PKP). This ring will automatically pick-up any PvM drop to your inventory or looting back, noted or not. It's tradeable but never lost on death - it however breaks on death and costs 5,000 Pk Points to fix, those points are dropped to the killer.

Ring_shop.png

The Slayer Shop! 5,000 Slayer Points

collectior_ring.png

You can configure your Collector's ring how you please

1280px-Saturated_heart_detail.png

Saturdated Heart
The Saturated Heart has been added to Roat Pkz. It's very similar to the current Imbued Heart, it lasts for 5 minutes and boosts your magic level by 4 levels + 10%. Your magic level does not deplete during that time. It can be found in the LMS Shop for 50 Points (roughly 30K PKP).

hiscore.png

Collection Log Hiscores
You can now see how you stack up against others with your collection log on our hiscores!

Other Updates
- Max Slayer Helmet teleports have been fixed.
- Several monsters have had their drop tables adjusted and improved - specifically Chaos Fanatic + Crazy Archaeologist + Scorpia + Zulrah.

Enjoy! And have fun with all the new items ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Nice 2

You changed the passwords for ALL of my saved accounts, and even my brothers on his computer!!! I DONT have my email set for my other two accounts, and my brother never set his email to his accounts!!! And the worst part is; we never saved the ::recovery-code thing from our accounts because we never even knew about its existence until this whole unexpected ordeal!? So Explain to ME how you are going to help me get me and my brothers accounts back??? I would appreciate it! I come back after an extremely busy weekend to discover and have to deal with all this. Not cool dudes, not cool at all

9 minutes ago, XIIIthSpirit said:

You changed the passwords for ALL of my saved accounts, and even my brothers on his computer!!! I DONT have my email set for my other two accounts, and my brother never set his email to his accounts!!! And the worst part is; we never saved the ::recovery-code thing from our accounts because we never even knew about its existence until this whole unexpected ordeal!? So Explain to ME how you are going to help me get me and my brothers accounts back??? I would appreciate it! I come back after an extremely busy weekend to discover and have to deal with all this. Not cool dudes, not cool at all

Hmm, we didn’t mess with that - but you can open a ticket on our discord and get this resolved asap