New PKP sink.

So as i was buying creds i saw at sellers that the name was removed and named into ; - hidden -
i figured out by asking trough ::help why this is?

shout out to Smackd for quick response!

Smackd told me " it is so they can avoid people pming eachother and cutting tp tax. (3%)"
he told also replied to me ; this is a pkp SINK.

which i find a joke and  replied, if you guys want a real sink put a tax on the gamble.
Smackd told me ; There is, you pay seeds which is paid by dpts.

To me this feels like a bad sink and i feel like if it is really about a sink maybe you guys should sink the real big money which is
here is my solution ;
We go tax gamble as you guys need a sink.
3% on the pot of trade value so you can match the  ( tax ) from tp
you pay dpts/seeds on value of the trade value of the pot
EG.
you have a value pot of 100k  v 100k
3% = +/- 3.3k  The 3.3k will be based on seeds by tradevalue of dpts.
dpts = TV 200 ea.  3,3 : 200 = 16.5 dpts x 5 which makes 82,5 seeds, you will always round the value up for that slightly more sink. so a player will pay now 83 seeds on hes 100k pot. 

Tadaaa.  a real money sink.

Hello friend, we've actually considered this before and thought about it.

If we were to sink even 1% of all gambles, we'd be sinking hundreds of millions of PKP every day, which is way more pkp than ever enters the game per day, not to mention all the other sinks we currently have.

Luckily we already sink tens of millions per day right now via TP + Junk Shop + Lottery and we don't plan on taxing any FP or Duel, ever.

• Upvote 5
  • Nice 2
On 11/8/2023 at 9:06 PM, Gretar said:

Hello friend, we've actually considered this before and thought about it.

If we were to sink even 1% of all gambles, we'd be sinking hundreds of millions of PKP every day, which is way more pkp than ever enters the game per day, not to mention all the other sinks we currently have.

Luckily we already sink tens of millions per day right now via TP + Junk Shop + Lottery and we don't plan on taxing any FP or Duel, ever.

thats-why-hes-the-goat-the-goat.gif

• Haha 1