The master zone

Hey,

So i wanted to talk to you guys about the master zone this zone has been ''under construction'' since forever and its basically not even known by many of the server even by some people who actually have the 1k kills to enter it ( or whatever it is u need ) i've been told that they actually do want to finish it and that they would make work of it the problem is just simply that there haven't been any ideas or suggestions for this place to add so i wanted to ask u guys that maybe we could think about it for a while and if u have any ideas or suggestions basically what u think could become the real master zone to post those ideas below so that maybe we can finally get this place fixed up thanks guys ^_^

4 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

There are many suggestions that should be added , master zone is not very important to be worked on at the moment. 

i agree its not one of the top priorities but neither is the pk shop and people are way too focussed on that they should be adding stuff to improve the server not remove them or put em in the pk shop theres much more that needs to be fixed tbh

Just now, rawrdatank said:

i agree its not one of the top priorities but neither is the pk shop and people are way too focussed on that they should be adding stuff to improve the server not remove them or put em in the pk shop theres much more that needs to be fixed tbh

Most of the suggestions will be sorted out , it just needs time mate.

Edited by Bind U Dead
3 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Most of the suggestions will be sorted out , it just needs time mate.

It's benn 2 and a half years, that enough time? lmao.

I made a thread about this ages ago on the old forum. I don't know if I brought it onto this one, that had a lot of support, 30+ players I think. Some of them were people that ended up leaving, but I still got a fair bit of support on it. I do agree that something needs to be done though.