Old Roatz.

I suggest we go back to old roat pkz in 2013. I don't understand why anything was removed. Added? Yeah I'm fine with that. but why make ags pkp item? I understand the divine, that shit was just op. Tsotd added? Yes. Cstaff removed? No. Cstaff was a donor benefit which lets admit, if you were a donor theres a good chance you used it at least once - and liked it! Tsotd gave nondonors a chance to have something almost as good. 

Ags was* the best spec weapon in the game, it should have never been spawnable in the first place. (It sucks ass now)

Chaotics don't belong on a 317, I think it's best for the server to just follow in the directions of 07.

Also, I'm pretty sure we're going to be seeing some more future donor benefits once Chaotics are fully removed.

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 1

i like the idea of ags in the pk shop this way not everyone will be able to use it and it has some value to it 

its good that they are adding 07 items so they can keep expanding the pk shop aswell 

the spirit shields should all become a chaos elemental drop so there would still be some ingame but making them buyable from the pk shop would be stupid 

chaotics should be removed IF and im pretty sure there will be replacements in the donor shop for them so donators atleast have some extra benefits 

:)