Small Suggestions.

Hey everyone :D

The suggestion is to add all the oldschool runescape items like toxic blowpipe staff of dead trident of the swamp....(all the items like this :D)

The 2nd suggestion, add bandos boss, zamorak, sara.... and make it gives a pet and some pkp items... that will be a good if this game has pets :D

• Upvote 1

07 items are on the way next month.

About pets, it's possible but we'd have to do quite a bit of bug testing. I've actually implemented a pet system in my old server, and it takes a bit of time getting it to not be buggy. I'll talk to Gretar about this and see what he thinks.

07 items are on the way next month.

About pets, it's possible but we'd have to do quite a bit of bug testing. I've actually implemented a pet system in my old server, and it takes a bit of time getting it to not be buggy. I'll talk to Gretar about this and see what he thinks.

If you do implement pets, don't just add them and them be for looks only, make them like pak yaks, turtle, or unicorns... let them hold space or something.

If you do implement pets, don't just add them and them be for looks only, make them like pak yaks, turtle, or unicorns... let them hold space or something.

No support on that. Pets should be cosmetics. 

I think we should be able to buy pets from donations too, for example a pet box costs 300-400$

I think we should be able to buy pets from donations too, for example a pet box costs 300-400$

No Support    

Your ass is tripping if you think pets should be more than $100.

Instead why not add a boss into deep wildy like chaos else. Make it drop different Type of pets. That way deep Wildy will be more active just like it was when chaos ele was first released.

Edited by pure v1

No Support    

Instead why not add a boss into deep wildy like chaos else. Make it drop different Type of pets. That way deep Wildy will be more active just like it was when chaos ele was first released.

I actually played a server where pets were 300$ and people actually bought it...so I mean with these rich donators paying 1k for some rare thats colorful....

No Support    

Or why not both? 

• 1 month later...

NO.

Would be sick if Chaos ele, and future bosses would drop pets.

Damn, a little RoatPkz Champ pet would look incredible.

Edited by Why Gg