Tips

V Good Pker

Ask bride chucky for items, he gave me over 1m+ to rebuild. Try pking at  ::funpk, 2.5k kills is=1 black phat.

Can you stop trying to be funny because it's not working. 

Hey guys after i lost all my bank, its time to rebuild so what i need from you is to post below some tips about money making ways, but no staking, hope to see some good tips below! :D

Daily vote for PK package or 100 PKP, I personally test my luck and go for Pk package. If your completely cleaned, I guess RoatPkz Champion and Donator island NPC's are the best way to rebuild. Might take some time though. Anyway, good luck rebuilding mate.

Can you stop trying to be funny because it's not working. 

Daily vote for PK package or 100 PKP, I personally test my luck and go for Pk package. If your completely cleaned, I guess RoatPkz Champion and Donator island NPC's are the best way to rebuild. Might take some time though. Anyway, good luck rebuilding mate.

I'm not trying to be funny? 2.5k kills*4pkp=10k pkp which is worth 1 black party hat, sorry if that was humorous to you.

I suggest going for 100 pkp because it's more of a safer way and if you want a gamble just stake the 100pkt :D Good luck making bonk v good pker.

I'm not trying to be funny? 2.5k kills*4pkp=10k pkp which is worth 1 black party hat, sorry if that was humorous to you.

I suggest going for 100 pkp because it's more of a safer way and if you want a gamble just stake the 100pkt :D Good luck making bonk v good pker.

You expect him to camp funpk for 2500 kills? Do you know how long that takes? You're either a troll or stupid take your pick lol.

I suggest RoatPkz Champ atm as it drops PKP items and D Spear too which goes for 1-2K Pkp ticket.