Ultimate Roat Guide

Castial

Table of contents: 

1) How to register on forums 

2) How to utilize the forums. 

3) Getting started on game. 

4) Everything you need to know about the game. 

5) Money making guide And Voting Guide

6) FAQ 

7) Credits

How to Register on forums

• Click sign up as shown here. 

e4e92f1d9e901d49bb64bd623614292c.gif

• Then you want to fill out all the boxes, don't forget to click the security check to prove you're not a "robot" 9_91a450df565255fcbeaff44e0d388d874.gif
  • Last step is validating your email, if you don't have one go to http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/error.html They automatically give you one. Later when you get a real email, go to settings, and enter your new email in, you will have to validate your email again.9b7f16a89959db07e3cac97cea527866.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Utilize the forums. 

Getting started on game.  

• Download the client, or use the webclient. For the webclient, download Java, (Jdk), also follow this guide to fix it..
  • Some knowledge before we get started: This is a pking spawn server, however there is an economy the monetary system is based off pk points, high valued pking items are the currency, among lesser non pking items that are cosmetics such as Pet monkey, phats, masks, etc. To see these items that are the currency go here.
  • I prefer the client, enter anything random for the user and password, then click "log in". If the username is taken, pick a different one.fb2a793a6a91072595fd74e876ab155a.gif
  • Take 6 steps south from where you spawn, to the make over mage to design your character, right next to him is a chest with free spawnable gear.5963969d77a48e4d9e12fae843a6c7c4.gif563ace111bf214bf9443b617a16510e9.png
  • Click accept once you are done making your character, your characters stats are all 99 to begin with. 
  • Rather than the chest, I suggest you use the premade kits, your inv and clothed items change depending on what you chose.60bd13b161cce3ed6a50d2a398891237.gif
  • From there on out once you start experimenting with the pre made kits, and custom stats (Just click any stat level to change it, type in number), you go to edge pking spot which is literally north from where you spawned. Here is a short clip showing you. 8413566e9205223fcc1d7e9ca1db1e0e.gif
  • Once you've accumulated enough pk points, check out the pking shop, and the other shops around it, the pking shop is the only one with items that are not spawnable, besides the donator point store (Which is right next to it.) The other shops are useful in the sense, saves you the time to spawn stuff. 

a47adefdf8dd2af3952d774735dae869.gif

Everything to know about the game

All the teleports in the game are: make sure you type in ::(teleport name) 

home (You will find out explore),

home2 (Has banks, a dark mage that will take you places, and 2 portals), 

Creations (Just a small island with nothing, the scenery is cool though)

Duel (This is where you stake, be careful learn when to call it quits)

Pker099 (Banks, portals, and pk shop with an 2 altars to change your mage book),

hell (Has a single bank),

heaven (Has a bank, pkp shop, and donator guy, it's a big jungle so feel free to explore),

Rich4days (Has a bank, semi large place)

Kingdark (One of my favorite places, super large and has a secret place where you can explore)

Zamp (Has two areas both large, it's the party room has a bank)

Golds (Pkp shop, donator shop, bank)

Party (Teleports, bank, wide open space good for hosting partys)

cleaveland (Has a single bank),

East (lvl 20 at this point you can still tele just don't go past lvl 20, near green dragons.)

West (This area is for bridders and nhers, certain items are not allowed, chaotics, donator items, etc) 

Brid (This is for bridders) 

MB (This area is dangerous lvl 50+ 

Fun pk (Has pkp shop guy here, you lose no items here)

Cw (Castle wars, no food allowed, or capes or helmet gear) 

Chill (Essentially the same location as Cw, just outside of the portals with the Cw minigame items.)

1e228820d036bc8bdf383aff9e6b5372.gif

meth (Has multiple banks, pkp shop, donator guy, 3 altars the third one is simple prayer restoration, this pking area allows you to trade inside the wildy, go through the portals and if you get skulled you will lose everything no matter if you have protect item on, so be careful.)  

The two portals that are in multiple teleport spots which I mentioned, will take you to the following places. 

b4ea0e573a194f9e27cd810ef1d74152.gif

9b2b7edf2cd0fc53be8c792fdffd8c61.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are Custom Kits?

Essentially pre-loaded inventories and the gear you are wearing. Since this is a spawn server it will save you lots of time so you can pk faster. Click "Empty kit" any one that's available and type in anything you want, just make it rememberable. Note that you must be wearing the items and have your inventory set up before you make a custom kit. Otherwise your kit will save as nothing. 

4241febac76d4ea0ec4cd759c45e4f40.gif

b927f99e13dc61b8d3cd9694dcc5d9b0.gif

How to make custom kits.  

As you make a new account on game you will find out that your custom kits that are located in your quest tab only supply you with three slots. Meaning new players only have three custom kits, as you upgrade your account in game by donating to become a donator or the highest donator rank which is Super donator you will see you gain additional slots as side perks to being a donator+. Donators have five custom kits, while Super donators have 10. To donate click here. Or, type in ::donate on game.

If you're a new player I suggest you look at the "Pre made kits" located in your second quest tab. Take your time to look at all the Pre made kits, it costs you nothing to experiment expect time.

1ba07f64e3d15a97a76b36f18e2dff63.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money making guide And Voting Guide.

There are currently three ways to make money on this server, besides staking and pking. 

Before we get started I want to encourage you to vote every 12 hours or when you can. The rewards for voting are either 100 pk points ticket that you can claim for 100 pk points added to your account. Or, rather a Vote/pking package you open it and get a random item from the pk shop. It's not that hard you just have to click security checks for some of the four voting sites, and enter in captions. Click here to vote. Or, type in ::vote on game.

3b068546267e2ddfd70a2917f73ed479.gif

86a73d9071deea257a5374820ac10ab7.gif

1st) Donator Island. 

As it says, this is exclusively for donators and super donators only. Meaning regular players are not allowed/access to go to the donator island. This is how you access it. You want to make sure you click the green skull at the bottom right hand corner of the client, then click "Donator teleport". On a side note here's proof Bride chucky helps people. eaa66d119ba02db21b8e5261ada92488.gif

• This is the gear and inventory set up I would suggest you use. However if you can't afford it, get Bandos and Helm of neitiznot, and to replace the dfs (Dragon fire shield) use rune defender.

9e0f9bd47cc3af18d9f792ee2a7a98e6.png 

• From there on out just kill the npc's there. Some rules of etiquette if someone is camping a specific spot, don't steal the npc that they are camping, it's impolite. Camping means they are staying in one place, looking for easy kills rather than moving around. The drops you will get from this place are all items from the pkp shop which can be found at home and the numerous tele spots which I showed you above.

2nd) Roatpkz champion.

• This npc teleport can be found by clicking the two portals shown above as I mentioned earlier. You will be teleported to level 23 wilderness, be careful players can kill you here. I would recommend bringing a glory since you can teleport up to level 30 with one in case someone barrages you. The actual Roatpkz champion is just south of where you will be teled to, in fact you can see it on your minimap and regular vision. You want to pray melee also.
  • It drops everything in the pkp shop as well.

0f83578260ff34ec42461d8a39ba0fc9.png

• This is the inv I am using and recommend just don't get skulled, and here I am using glory to teleport from 21 wildy in case anyone tries to kill me.

7f3fb3807913b7b04f2368fd5e7bf00d.gif

3) Chaos elemental.

• This npc is unique because it will drop not only all the pkp shop items, but items such as Divine, occult necklace, tentacle abyssal whip. Which are very high priced items. Although the rewards are high, so are the stakes. Chaos elemental is located in 50+ wildy. 
  • The best gear and setup to use for chaos elemental would be this, just don't get skulled. 

e2cd6e52e4ff769cfb79c6cf277d83ec.png

• The first way I will teach you to get to Chaos elemental is from 44 portals, head on over to ::pker099. Then click the right portal, and it will show you this. Click 44 portals. 

0f83578260ff34ec42461d8a39ba0fc9.png 

Just keep clicking the obelisk like so until you get to level 50 then just run west to go fight Chaos elemental. P.S. Don't forget a amulet of glory (4), in case you run into trouble and you are skulled, enter in ::item-1712-1 then press enter. As you can see I forgot mine and worse I got skulled, both accidental of course.

9484294425c61d376c1b08ab559949ff.gif

How to recover your account by Gretar.

Webclient fix by Robes. 

How to get pid at duel arena by "Elizathepat".

How to Hybrid, a guide by "Mr. Jake".

A Pking guide by "King Lee"

A pure Nhing suggestion setup by "Wizzy Boots".

Signature & Profile picture & password - Guide - V Good Pker 

In game Color codes by "Ungrateful"

FAQ (Frequently asked questions) 

Who is the owner?: Gretar is the main active owner. Hemmi80 is the co-founder, he rarely mingles with the community. 

What are the prices for items?: Click here for prices, they are going to be updated. 

Who are the staff members?: Click here to find out.

What are the official in game and forum rules?: Click here to find out.

How do you vote?: Here is where you vote. Or, type in ::vote in game.

Credits: 

Castial  (Forum usage guide, In game guide, Voting guide, Forum registration guide, All Roatz knowledge Guide).

Robes (Webclient fix guide) 

Elizathepat (Getting pid at duel allegedly guide) 

Mr Jake ("How to hybrid" guide)

King Lee ("Pking" guide)

Wizzy boots (Pure nhing suggestiong setup guide)

V Good Pker (Signature and Profile picture and password Guide)

Ungrateful (In game color codes guide)

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1

Looks pretty good. Maybe space out some things so it doesn't look as cluttered. Also, possibly remove the bullet points in some locations (i.e. pictures).

P.S. Fixed the images for you that were broken.

Thanks for the image fixes, wouldn't load fast enough no matter how many times I duplicated the tab. 

First things first, thank you for taking the time to make this guide tbh. It looks like a bitch to make lol.

It's a very good guide imo. The fact it covers all of roat is nice, rather than just one side of the game.

Honestly, it took about 2-3 hours but cut into my sleeping. Thanks mate,

Nice gyazo :P

Looking good though, must've taken a while to make. 

+1 Your sig.

Thanks, and I suppose lol. 

• Harley pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Yoobs unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Yoobs locked this topic