1. Hotkey / key binds (the ability to put tab switches on a key binding of choice

2. Bank tabs (please i <3 organization)

3. Kill death ratio reset, giving players the option to reset their kills/ deaths and hopefully one day assists. back to zero, rather the player create a new character.

Just a few ideas that have come to my mind as playing in the last few days.

I love this server, and hope to continue contributing to the community of a server, i cherish greatly!

Thanks, Hapz.

3 minutes ago, Hapz said:

1. Hotkey / key binds (the ability to put tab switches on a key binding of choice

Support this

Would also support, but not top priority.

3. Kill death ratio reset, giving players the option to reset their kills/ deaths and hopefully one day assists. back to zero, rather the player create a new character.

I would say no, unless you pay a fair amount to do so, good PKP sink.

I love this server, and hope to continue contributing to the community of a server, i cherish greatly!

Thanks, Hapz.

3 hours ago, Hapz said:

Could be an ideal update.

3 hours ago, Hapz said:

Yes.

3 hours ago, Hapz said:

Should cost PkP to do so.

4 hours ago, Hapz said:

Support.

Yes.

No Support, unless you pay a decent amount of PKP for it.

I  don't really agree with potential KDR resets costing PKP.. because i dont see how resetting could bring someone an advantage, why would we charging someone to potentially go to the bottom of said 'the leader board' (if there is a leaderboard)? some of us have KDR's we dont like .. and we're not awarded or tracked for having good KDR. so why pay for this reset? we dont charge PKP for statistal  resets.. like defense attack or prayer. ;)

Why KDR?

just something to think about .

2 hours ago, Hapz said:

I  don't really agree with potential KDR resets costing PKP.. because i dont see how resetting could bring someone an advantage, why would we charging someone to potentially go to the bottom of said 'the leader board' (if there is a leaderboard)? some of us have KDR's we dont like .. and we're not awarded or tracked for having good KDR. so why pay for this reset? we dont charge PKP for statistal  resets.. like defense attack or prayer. ;)

Why KDR?

just something to think about .

Excellent point. I support this (+ all other suggestions!)

BTW: yes there is a leaderboard: http://www.roatpkz.com/hiscore/

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Game Support II said:

Excellent point. I support this (+ all other suggestions!)

BTW: yes there is a leaderboard: http://www.roatpkz.com/hiscore/

Thank you! i was hoping so. but had not checked prior! i will stand by my argument , as we don't charge for reseting stats, why KDR? it would literally sink you to the bottom, on the leaderboards. It feels good to have a clean death history, a clean slate.. but also keep your name, your history and who you are? per say.. ;)

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Hapz said:

SUPPORT

ALSO SUPPORT

Y the fuck not? Should be 50k pkp ea 

Jk

Thanks, Hapz.

On 5/16/2016 at 11:20 PM, Hapz said:

Thanks, Hapz.

1) Meh

2) Supppppport

3) If it costed a good amount of pkp, gretar would probably love this

On 16/05/2016 at 5:20 AM, Hapz said:

Thanks, Hapz.

support on everything but with the kdr resets it only benefits the owner if thers a 1-2k pkp cost or else its a waste of time coding it for the few players who want it

also ppl shud pay to reset their kdr cos it punishes them for being a failed pker