Slapping r0atpk3r on runescape

Kihfan55

Only showed any attempt at meleeing (either standing right next 2 each other or any time one of us are unfrozen) no mage fights

when I calculated "hits on robes" I took into account either: 1. obvious hit on robes, right b4 u switch into it (was very lenient for this guy lol), or if the other guy is in mystic top with rune platelegs) I didn't put into account any time one of us had torso on

My hits on Robes in 13 fights: 127, his 53 

I made him tab 8 to his 5 

Mage fights were a large part of him making me tab. Safe to say this guy needs to never log off roat to save face tbh

10 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

honestly though, what was the point of this video?

I think the most embarrassing part is this was my first time logging in weeks and we started bridding straight away + he tabbed 4 fights straight in a row :P

He claims to be such an amazing and well known pker on rs07 but couldn't kill someone who didn't brid on there for ages and he still tabbed most of the fights lol

LOOOL I just looked at most of the clips, you were getting slapped around you legit just had rng lmfao

Edited by Why Gg
1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

I think the most embarrassing part is this was my first time logging in weeks and we started bridding straight away + he tabbed 4 fights straight in a row :P

He claims to be such an amazing and well known pker on rs07 but couldn't kill someone who didn't brid on there for ages and he still tabbed most of the fights lol

LOOOL I just looked at most of the clips, you were getting slapped around you legit just had rng lmfao

8-5 for me in tabs and i had more than 2-1 more hits on ur robes than u did mine 

ur really really bad on rs tbh