Editor plz

Kihfan55

Just now, King Lee said:

message solek or i can message him 4 u but he'll charge u, but i could do it but my price is around 50k pkp or 50k bm, but for you, it'll be around 200k

Solek is busy and we don't wanna pay anyway. If we do pay we want a fantastic video and I've seen ur editing and I don't think u can do what we are asking for payment

This is our intro and we would want our video to be up to this standard: 

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:
7 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Solek is busy and we don't wanna pay anyway. If we do pay we want a fantastic video and I've seen ur editing and I don't think u can do what we are asking for payment

I think I know what ur trying to say when u say that I can't do what you would need, because I can easily do the effects that are in the video (as a matter of fact they're all just presets that come with SV, no additional third-party plugins) but whenever I do a long video, i usually do some sick shit for the first minute and a half then give up or lose interest afterwards

Just now, King Lee said:

I think I know what ur trying to say when u say that I can't do what you would need, because I can easily do the effects that are in the video (as a matter of fact they're all just presets that come with SV, no additional third-party plugins) but whenever I do a long video, i usually do some sick shit for the first minute and a half then give up or lose interest afterwards

57 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Shit music in intro tbh

Can make a really sick one 3d effects n shit with each player in the team example  (Not mine) but going spain tomorrow, i'll see if i can sort something out. Payment will be required if i decide to do it bare in mind it will take a couple hours to edit so don't insult me with shitty offers.

1 hour ago, Gandalf said:

Can make a really sick one 3d effects n shit with each player in the team example  (Not mine) but going spain tomorrow, i'll see if i can sort something out. Payment will be required if i decide to do it bare in mind it will take a couple hours to edit so don't insult me with shitty offers.

kinda needed it in 3 days and we can only pay in rsgp or oss gp :/