Reject X Made S Hiding.

King Falador

32 minutes ago, desert ship said:

l0000l he tried to rag me back in 2k13 i ragged back until 2k15 and few weeks ago he came back trying to be my friend , btw want perm

u started in 2015, maybe late 2014 when easts was dead and he quit

if u tried 2 rag him back mid 2014 u would have quit

41 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

u started in 2015, maybe late 2014 when easts was dead and he quit

if u tried 2 rag him back mid 2014 u would have quit

Late of 2014 l0l. I made cya in 2014, i had 'casey' acc stijn can confirm when it was made.

X made s is so shit he dont give a fuck about deaths, likeme, if u trying to talk about the time id go for 30+ easily.

Quit this forums and go pick up leaves.

1 minute ago, desert ship said:

Late of 2014 l0l. I made cya in 2014, i had 'casey' acc stijn can confirm when it was made.

X made s is so shit he dont give a fuck about deaths, likeme, if u trying to talk about the time id go for 30+ easily.

Quit this forums and go pick up leaves.

i started nsing 2k09 white port w10 bro still been dominating white port exiled/w3 300 hours min. 6 man shifting/botting i win ezpz

me and x made had the longest beef none of you will ever understand how chaotic it was.

i would like to point out some of you here did pay him to off you.  

55 minutes ago, hybridder said:

Exiled used to have 50-60 players on white portal back in 2k13-2k14 tho :-) I dont ns on pservers anymore unlike u lol ;-o

used to be 300+ when it first got released.  When eoc came everyone started playing private servers . mostly they choose matrix/revx/exiled

Edited by King Falador