About ready to quit

The Migos

I've been a dedicated Roatzpk player for quite some time now, a few years if I remember correctly and as of recently I'm getting really sick of the bugs. I've lost 3 dragon defenders all due to the glitchiness of the server and received no compensation regardless of me being a donator and supporter of the server for years. I lost vesta plate skirts because a DRAGON DAGGER protected over them after a new update and received no form of compensation for that. Then today I lose a FOURTH dragon defender because I go to load a kit and my bank is full then *poof* no more dragon defender. It's getting really old constantly supporting the server with REAL money, and when I encounter a problem its usually fixed but that doesn't change the fact that the items I PAID money for are forever gone because of malfunctions within the game. I enjoy my time on the server I really do but if my items are going to be lost due to glitches than in my opinion my time would be better spent starting a new account on a new server and spending my money elsewhere. 

11 minutes ago, The Migos said:

I've been a dedicated Roatzpk player for quite some time now, a few years if I remember correctly and as of recently I'm getting really sick of the bugs. I've lost 3 dragon defenders all due to the glitchiness of the server and received no compensation regardless of me being a donator and supporter of the server for years. I lost vesta plate skirts because a DRAGON DAGGER protected over them after a new update and received no form of compensation for that. Then today I lose a FOURTH dragon defender because I go to load a kit and my bank is full then *poof* no more dragon defender. It's getting really old constantly supporting the server with REAL money, and when I encounter a problem its usually fixed but that doesn't change the fact that the items I PAID money for are forever gone because of malfunctions within the game. I enjoy my time on the server I really do but if my items are going to be lost due to glitches than in my opinion my time would be better spent starting a new account on a new server and spending my money elsewhere. 

Chill mate

• Zoradz locked this topic